Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

do you mind helping me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

prodeepplayz

Can someone send me some tips on getting a op pickaxe in prisons please? i have played prisons for about a week but im not that good at prisons so please help me.

Solution
To Get An OP pickaxe I suggest your start off to make a pickaxe with an explosive pickaxe box or a pickaxe from the pickaxe crate.
You need to grind tokens/money and make sure you keep on upgrading your pickaxe time to time to make it Over Powered.

You also have one more option. You can buy it from other players

AutumnBomb1111

Donator
Donator
To Get An OP pickaxe I suggest your start off to make a pickaxe with an explosive pickaxe box or a pickaxe from the pickaxe crate.
You need to grind tokens/money and make sure you keep on upgrading your pickaxe time to time to make it Over Powered.

Solution
AUTHOR
AUTHOR
P

prodeepplayz

I already have a explosion 125 maybe 200 pickaxe

I already have a explosion 200 pick

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
P

prodeepplayz

I want a pickaxe to get alot of tokens like atleast 50k tokens per hour along with money

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
P

prodeepplayz

quick question how do I get pickaxe crate keys (im not rich to buy a rank cos my parents wont buy me a rank for money anytime soon)

GrahamL

Also you could get Token greed on your pickaxe for more token each time you mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.