Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Do u guys also experience this sometimes?

Ranked_YT

Donator
Donator
I have a good Ms of 180 sometimes and sometimes it goes to 200 Ms but idk why sometimes even on good ping and internet I hit people and the worst thing happens "HITREG". Has jartex became hypixel now? And do u guys also experience this also on low Ms.

Adenn

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
Adeyn
Even though my ping is 90-100 ms, I experience hit reg.

WildAbbee

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
WildAbbee
Even though my ping is 90-100 ms, I experience hit reg.
I get around 120-140 also facing the same problem w hit reg forget bout hitting runners ....while comboing ppl sometimes my hits don't register ... wonder why :/
I have a good Ms of 180 sometimes and sometimes it goes to 200 Ms but idk why sometimes even on good ping and internet I hit people and the worst thing happens "HITREG". Has jartex became hypixel now? And do u guys also experience this also on low Ms.
If you guys use Salwyrr, that is why, it has a glitch which gives some users extremely bad hitreg, I'd recommend switching to forge / another client. (brought it up with Salwyrr's dev, we cannot replicate the issue even with identical settings, although it's been confirmed that Salwyrr doesn't have any cheats like hit delay fix built in)

Here are my forge mods if you leave Salwyrr:1659081188637.png

(or if you aren't using Salwyrr, ignore this)

EDIT: Made a thread: https://jartexnetwork.com/threads/salwyrr-client-hitreg-information.297460/

Last edited:

MeOwHow

Addicted Member
IGN
MeOwHow
If you guys use Salwyrr, that is why, it has a glitch which gives some users extremely bad hitreg, I'd recommend switching to forge / another client. (brought it up with Salwyrr's dev, we cannot replicate the issue even with identical settings, although it's been confirmed that Salwyrr doesn't have any cheats like hit delay fix built in)

Here are my forge mods if you leave Salwyrr:View attachment 22063

EDIT: Made a thread: https://jartexnetwork.com/threads/salwyrr-client-hitreg-information.297460/
ig the bug only affects a percentage of users as i have never experienced any hitreg issues in general for the most part

The ping spikes are quite annoying as im at 84 ms then i find myself at 240.

WildAbbee

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
WildAbbee
ig the bug only affects a percentage of users as i have never experienced any hitreg issues in general for the most part

The ping spikes are quite annoying as im at 84 ms then i find myself at 240.
ping spikes are probably your internet, i don't think anyone on salwyrr reported them

ali_990

IGN
ali_990
i getting around 200-300 i had this prop alot :)
its annoying :sick:

best regards : ali_990

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Ranked_YT

Ranked_YT

Donator
Donator

Here are my forge mods if you leave Salwyrr:View attachment 22063

Oh cool might try it out but I don't use salwyrr I use lunar

Stxrs

Staff member
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
Team Social Media
IGN
Stxrs
I don't really experience bad hitregs but I do know people using salwyrr client experience them a lot.