Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Disqualify him right now. We need the owners to know this.

NinetyBac

Donator
Donator
IGN
NinetyBac
Hello there. All of the votes get double checked and verified at the end of the month, therefore any player who obtained any amount of votes through an exploit gets disqualified and not counted within the rewards.
Hello Roda,
I just wanted to know how will the duper be disqualified if his amount of votes at the end of the month are not suspicious?

Yuu

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
UltraFartKnocker
Hello there. All of the votes get double checked and verified at the end of the month, therefore any player who obtained any amount of votes through an exploit gets disqualified and not counted within the rewards.
Yea cool, i'm sure you did that last month when nepaliop abused his way up with 14 votes on the 4th day :)

Rodagave115

Manager
Staff member
Manager
Hello Roda,
I just wanted to know how will the duper be disqualified if his amount of votes at the end of the month are not suspicious?
Disregarding if the amount of votes is suspicious or not, everyone on the TOP still gets their votes double-checked.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
brasher21

brasher21

Donator
Donator
IGN
brasher21
Yea cool, i'm sure you did that last month when nepaliop abused his way up with 14 votes on the 4th day :)
I know man, that's why i wanted to make this post, because if I didn't, even if the votes get double-checked, as long as it has a legit amount of votes he wouldn't get disqualified.

Its all on Gunfire now, whether he sees it or not.