Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied BedWars displaying lvl in minigames (tab)

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gusto

Minecraft Username:
iGusto_

What is the suggestion about?
displaying lvl in minigames (tab)

Description:
so my suggestion is about displaying your minigames lvl on tab (list of players) in lobby. Basically when you will press tab you will see list of players and on the right or left side player´s minigames lvl (and lvl color). This will help players to see other players lvls more easily and this will be something new to server. I believe that with this small changes and suggestions we can improve jartex.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
players will see other players lvl more easily and check their own lvl quicker. I think this small updates can improve experience on jartex network.

Extra Information:
thank you for reading! i hope you understand my suggestion.

therealdaneel

Minecraft Username:
iGusto_

What is the suggestion about?
displaying lvl in minigames (tab)

Description:
so my suggestion is about displaying your minigames lvl on tab (list of players) in lobby. Basically when you will press tab you will see list of players and on the right or left side player´s minigames lvl (and lvl color). This will help players to see other players lvls more easily and this will be something new to server. I believe that with this small changes and suggestions we can improve jartex.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
players will see other players lvl more easily and check their own lvl quicker. I think this small updates can improve experience on jartex network.

Extra Information:
thank you for reading! i hope you understand my suggestion.
other than allowing players to easily find whom to target I failed to see what this edition would add to the server. a mild aesthetically pleasing effect is the only positive thing that would be achieved by adding this to the server. please forgive any grammatical and / or structural errors in this post since I am writing it using voice to text software on my tablet

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
G

Gusto

other than allowing players to easily find whom to target I failed to see what this edition would add to the server. a mild aesthetically pleasing effect is the only positive thing that would be achieved by adding this to the server. please forgive any grammatical and / or structural errors in this post since I am writing it using voice to text software on my tablet
may be, level would just display in lobby, then tab wouldnt display level so there would be less chance to target high-level players

voodootje0

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Suggestion - DENIED

Hello iGusto_,​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network.​
Unfortunately, I will be denying your suggestion.​

Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind regards,
voodootje0

Status
Not open for further replies.