Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Minigames Display nicked person real name in tab if you have them on friend list

Status
Not open for further replies.

stupxd

Developer
Staff member
Developer
Minecraft Username:
clutchboy14

What is the suggestion about?
Display nicked person real name in tab if you have them on friend list

Description:
Gotta say - this idea is not really "original", I've seen it on other server but I have to admit its very useful.

So lets say you have a friend DoraTheVillager, and they are nicked as SadKit. When they are in the same lobby/game as you, in tab instead of just their nick you see SadKit | DoraTheVillager. But only if you have them on ur friend list.
- edit -​
This could also be implemented as an option while nicking - you can select if you want your friends to see your real name or you dont.​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
This idea increases friends system possibilities :>

Extra Information:
Justin is cool 😳

Last edited:

babyplatypus

Donator
Donator
Neutral, it defeats the purpose of the ‘nicked’ system a bit, but it can be very handy aswell.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
stupxd

stupxd

Developer
Staff member
Developer
Neutral, it defeats the purpose of the ‘nicked’ system a bit, but it can be very handy aswell.
can anyone explain me how it defeats purpose of nicking??? there are so many ways to tell if a person is nicked, and what I suggest is just for friends and only if you want to.

k4otIc_girl

Donator
Donator
Suggestion - DENIED

Hello, Stupid​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it​

Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​
Kind regards,
k4otIc_girl.

Status
Not open for further replies.