Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Accepted Prison Display active boosters

SenpaiRie

Donator
Donator
Minecraft Username:
SenpaiRie​

What is your suggestion's title?
Display active boosters​

Suggestion Details:
A problem I have while playing prison is coming back from being AFK and discovering there was an active money or token booster, and it's an issue I see many other people have too. Of course boosters are important for the players of Prison, so my suggestion is adding text to the scoreboard which states if there are any boosters currently active, and what amount. This could be done by using the text:​
Booster: Money x2
Booster: Token x2
Booster: None Active
This will be displayed for personal and global boosters, and they will be updated to display the current multiplier. For example, if you have a personal x3 token booster, and someone activates a global x2 token booster, then the text on the scoreboard will now be updated to show:​
Booster: Token x5

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
By adding booster information to the scoreboard, people won't feel as though they've missed out on an opportunity to mine after being AFK, or after missing out on the booster announcement in chat. Furthermore, with the way tokens appear after you collect them in chat, a common problem I have is missing out any money boosters due to the jackhammer enchantment.​

Last edited:

LOUAI_

Donator
Donator
neutral
there is already a command to see boosters /activeboosters

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
SenpaiRie

SenpaiRie

Donator
Donator
there is already a command to see boosters /activeboosters
That is a good point, and I appreciate the response! However, I believe that by adding it to the scoreboard, it will give newer members of the server, who might not know about the command, a chance to take full advantage of the boosters - and also take less time to check for any boosters in general.

Flexier

Donator
Donator
Maybe add this on the tab list instead. Above the JartexNetwork IP. The text would be "Booster: Active" which would be enough as a hint and then you can check what boosters are active by typing /activeboosters.

JustThiemo

Lead Developer
Staff member
Developer
Donator
Bug Report - ACCEPTED

Hello SenpaiRie,​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by reporting bugs.​
I have reviewed your report and I am glad to tell you that this bug has been fixed!​

I hope you will enjoy playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ JustThiemo