Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Dislocated_Elbow thief

Status
Not open for further replies.

PH33R

So, recently, I added a member to my island called Dislocated_Elbow. I gave him armour, shared my food, and was all round nice. But, as soon as I left to fight the Santa boss. He was alone on my island, besides my alt, Sub_2_PH33R. I recently made my alt to afk on my island for crop growth and mob spawns, and to help with looting Present Events. So, anyway, the first detail I found that meant I was robbed was my alt's afk box was altered. I have a Window in the box so if I come back and see someone from the island, you know, STEALING, I can /is kick them. But that window was covered. And only one person had access to edits, Dislocated_Elbow. After the boss, I came back to find the door to my spawner gone, all my crops gone, and my hoppers gone. I had custom Mango Crops, and they were all gone. I check to see if he was still on my island list, he left. He also removed me on Jartex Friends. I looked up in the message bar, and yes, he PERSONALLY removed me. So that was all I could find. He was offline, gone. So if you see him in game, do NOT let hime on your island. He WILL rob it. If I had given him a higher rank besides member, I know he would have broken my 2.2 million dollars worth of spawners.

I know what you did Dislocated_Elbow.
I don't even care.
Just give me the hoppers, if you see this.

KenExtreme

So, recently, I added a member to my island called Dislocated_Elbow. I gave him armour, shared my food, and was all round nice. But, as soon as I left to fight the Santa boss. He was alone on my island, besides my alt, Sub_2_PH33R. I recently made my alt to afk on my island for crop growth and mob spawns, and to help with looting Present Events. So, anyway, the first detail I found that meant I was robbed was my alt's afk box was altered. I have a Window in the box so if I come back and see someone from the island, you know, STEALING, I can /is kick them. But that window was covered. And only one person had access to edits, Dislocated_Elbow. After the boss, I came back to find the door to my spawner gone, all my crops gone, and my hoppers gone. I had custom Mango Crops, and they were all gone. I check to see if he was still on my island list, he left. He also removed me on Jartex Friends. I looked up in the message bar, and yes, he PERSONALLY removed me. So that was all I could find. He was offline, gone. So if you see him in game, do NOT let hime on your island. He WILL rob it. If I had given him a higher rank besides member, I know he would have broken my 2.2 million dollars worth of spawners.

I know what you did Dislocated_Elbow.
I don't even care.
Just give me the hoppers, if you see this.
Hello!
If you have enough proof like pictures, video , or anything that will show a proof that he did it you go to https://jartexnetwork.com/forums/reports.54/ and make a Player Report.

Status
Not open for further replies.