Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied PracticePvP /disguise

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sweazi

Donator
Donator
Minecraft Username:
Sweazi​

What is the suggestion about?
/disguise​

Description:
Hello,

As most of y'all know, practice has gotten a reset and it came with a new rank called Zeus, Zeus is a cool rank and all, but it didn't come with many features. A feature/perk that I think should be added to the rank Zeus, is /disguise. It would be like /nick with Diamond rank on minigames, but just /disguise on practice.

Why would you want to have /disguise as a feature for
Zeus rank?
I personally think we should have /disguise as a feature/perk for
Zeus rank in practice is because people with the rank Zeus don't want to be distracted while playing/grinding and they don't want people keep on spamming their duels and message. For example, if I had Zeus rank, a lot of players would want to duel me because they'd think I'm good at the game only because I have the highest rank in that specific game-mode. In most scenarios, it's like that, players always think people with the highest rank are the best pvpers online. You may be saying, "Why don't you just disable your duels and turn off your messages", most of us don't want to turn off our messages or disable our duels.

Why don't you just play on alts to avoid all of the attention?
As you see, if I were grinding for a specific rank (challenger) on my main account that has the rank Zeus, players would keep on spamming me telling me to duel them. Some of you guys might say "Oh, just /ignore them", some players don't want to /ignore other players, but they have to so that they can keep on grinding and playing the game with no distractions. If I was to go on an alt and start playing ranked games, I wouldn't be grinding all of the stats on my main account that I want challenger to be in. However, if I were to be a Zeus rank on my main account, I could just simple /disguise and whenever I'm playing or grinding ranked or unranked, I wouldn't be disturbed by anyone. Whenever you're /disguised and playing to get challenger or playing to get top kills, elo, deaths, etc, all of the stats will go onto your main account. So if I were to disguise as BubbleP21 and get elo and kills, all of that will go onto my main account which is Sweazi.

How could this help the game-mode in general?
Well, I'm not sure how this would help the game-mode, but I know that more people will be wanting to buy the rank because of that specific feature.​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
This could help improve JartexNetwork practice because more people will be wanting to get Zeus rank and new YouTubers will have some new video ideas to film on JartexNetwork practice.​

Planing

Addicted Member
Donator
+1, simply because you will surely get targeted in a 1v1 with zeus rank.

Pace

Donator
Donator
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, Sweazi​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it.​
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ Pace

Status
Not open for further replies.