Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

PracticePvP /disguise for Mythic ranks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

alfred146

Addicted Member
Donator
Minecraft Username:
alfred146​

What is the suggestion about?
/disguise for Mythic ranks.​

Description:
This is a suggestion about adding /disguise for mythic ranks.
So basically all you do is type /disguise (name) and you become a random player with no rank.​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
It will make more mythic ranks enjoy playing practice, also bring more players to the server, perhaps even more players buy Mythic.
There will be less targeters, I've seen people target extremely hard, especially when they see a Mythic queued in ranked. They come with hacks blatantly and they don't even care about getting banned, they just want to ruin the fun for others and steal the elo.​

Mykkull

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
I don't have Mythic but I'll Upvote this.
I've seen times where nons are toxic at Mythics/Pro cause they won a 1v1 against them. To me, I think the /disguise should be the same as diamond ranks, at least you get to choose your own username and elo rank.
Really good suggestion! (y)

Swervinng

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
Even tho it has already been suggested by me, I'll still Upvote this suggestion.
  • I don't like disabling my duels requests and private messages in-game but I have to because people will just spam you with duels and stuff. They also think that you're a staff member and pm you about the cheater and that's not a bad thing to me at least, free report but it will be a very good feature to have in PracticePvP.
  • Getting targeted / tryhard-ed in events. ("Brackets, Koth, etc..")
  • It will be fun to use to be honest.

Have a great day/night.

Last edited:

Alex

Addicted Member
Suspended
Donator
IGN
Alex_42069
+1 this is needed. I'm a Pro rank and I get messages/duel non-stop. I think its even worse for Mythic ranks.
I upvoted

xd_banana

Donator
Donator
Suggestion - ALREADY SUGGESTED
Hello, [member]​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it due to it already being suggested ; https://jartexnetwork.com/threads/disguise.138649/..​
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​
Good evening,
xd_banana.

Status
Not open for further replies.