Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Discrimination in the skywars communtiy

CoolPanda

So I started playing skywars recently as I use to play it on here a while back and was decent at it. Although players have gotten better since I last played before reset. Anway the reason why you clicked on this thread

You might assume im talking about discrimination against the non ranks or even the steves and alex skins but im not as im a none rank too. I am talking about the none rank steves and alexes discrimination against the people with the skins as I see now that even nones and noobs leave the teams game if your skin doesnt look like what a good player would choose that legit makes no sense but hear me out my skin is a panda but its wearing a duck outfit search pandaisland on namemc. I find that players are leaving the team just because of my skin which is not nice I assume they think im a kid but actually im a decent player and 19 I just kinda on the trend of ducks from skeppy. I could change my skin but why do people have things against none good looking skins in the OP. Yes its 1am and im writting about this

_D0GG0

Donator
Donator
IGN
_Doggo
There could always be other reasons why people leave the game

Whitelistedtwice

Donator
Donator
IGN
Whitelistedtwice
this reminds me of the skywars duo queuing at jartex peak times

Joins , leave , Joins , Leaves

and i just afk for 2 hours

caRCeQuack

Addicted Member
Yeah dude same. I was playing Bedwars with my friend in party and some dude says I am using anti-kb and then I said 'I am a Youtuber here and if I hack I will get exposed' Then he said anything he wants. He told me I suck I am trash Youtuber. Then I beat his entire team/party under 1 minute.

This happened yesterday

Whitelistedtwice

Donator
Donator
IGN
Whitelistedtwice
Yeah dude same. I was playing Bedwars with my friend in party and some dude says I am using anti-kb and then I said 'I am a Youtuber here and if I hack I will get exposed' Then he said anything he wants. He told me I suck I am trash Youtuber. Then I beat his entire team/party under 1 minute.

This happened yesterday
bro ur nick should be uno reverse