Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied discord

Status
Not open for further replies.

Koshi

Known Member
Known Member
Donator

Minecraft Username:
shitnozzle​

What platform or game mode is this suggestion for?
discord​

What is your suggestion's title?
seperate channel for self advertisement on discord​

Suggestion Details:
as you might know there are lots of mfs advertising their shit and getting banned as a result
a seperate channel for self advertisement should be the fix, and since it already exists on forums, why not do it there too​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
make people not get banned for advertising​

Extra Information:
give people a warning if they advertise in main chat (2nd and + offence is a week ban idk)​

Aevuh

Hello Koshi

Thanks for your time in trying to help and reinforce JartexNetwork by making this suggestion for the network. After reviewing you suggestion, I've decided to stay Neutral due to the following reasons:

--> GoodSide: that's a solid suggestion! Having a separate channel for self-advertisement would help keep things organized and prevent unnecessary disruptions in the main chat. Plus, since it already exists on the forums, extending it to Discord makes a whole lot of sense. Great idea!

--> BadSide: this suggestion has some downsides. Adding a separate channel for self-advertisement could lead to an excessive amount of promotion and spam. It might clutter the server and annoy other users. Let's focus on keeping the main chat clean and enjoyable for everyone.

Thanks for your attention for the matter.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Koshi

Koshi

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
Hello Koshi

Thanks for your time in trying to help and reinforce JartexNetwork by making this suggestion for the network. After reviewing you suggestion, I've decided to stay Neutral due to the following reasons:

--> GoodSide: that's a solid suggestion! Having a separate channel for self-advertisement would help keep things organized and prevent unnecessary disruptions in the main chat. Plus, since it already exists on the forums, extending it to Discord makes a whole lot of sense. Great idea!

--> BadSide: this suggestion has some downsides. Adding a separate channel for self-advertisement could lead to an excessive amount of promotion and spam. It might clutter the server and annoy other users. Let's focus on keeping the main chat clean and enjoyable for everyone.

Thanks for your attention for the matter.
keep dreaming on that trial bro

alyan

Donator
Donator
tbh I won't support the advertisements idea since no minecraft server do this and its just useless, the server is supposed to talk and not advertising

But I do support that punishment, sometimes people get Permanent ban since they mention server IP, first it should be warn > then weekly/permanent ban!

SolidPrep

Addicted Member
IGN
SolidPrep
Minecraft Username:
shitnozzle​

What platform or game mode is this suggestion for?
discord​

What is your suggestion's title?
seperate channel for self advertisement on discord​

Suggestion Details:
as you might know there are lots of mfs advertising their shit and getting banned as a result​
a seperate channel for self advertisement should be the fix, and since it already exists on forums, why not do it there too​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
make people not get banned for advertising​

Extra Information:
give people a warning if they advertise in main chat (2nd and + offence is a week ban idk)​
Yo Koshi Koshi , After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to Downvote/-1 it for the following reason(s):
I do not agree with the idea of adding a channel for advertising their own channel/videos because it can get abused a lot, some people will just post videos that were made on other servers (which will be considered as advertising other minecraft servers) and it will increase the job of staffs.
And as you've also mentioned that there's already a youtube showcase in forums where you can advertise your videos: https://jartexnetwork.com/forums/youtube-showcase.99/post-thread.

Almostlikeaboss

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
Almostlikeaboss
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, Koshi​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it for the following reason(s);​

Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ Almostlikeaboss

Status
Not open for further replies.