Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Discord Discord Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

GamingFizz

Addicted Member
Minecraft Username:
GamingFizz

What is the suggestion about?
Discord Staff

Description:
In the #assistance_chat you will often see multiple players trying to help the same person, and might feel overwhelmed. Also, it is very difficult to post helpful messages in the chat that the player in need can read clearly and know what to do.
I suggest that everyone has permission to post in the chat (so players who need help can post) but players who are capable can apply to have a discord staff rank? This makes it so that the most capable of helping are the ones that are to help in the chat.
Also, it has been suggested that there is a 1 helper rule, so that if a player is being helped, then that is the only person that can help unless they require assistance. This would make helping players much easier for those with a desire to help the players in need.
If not discord staff, something else needs to be put in place, as staff aren't always on to clear out the people that aren't helping.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
This would make helping players much easier for those with a desire to help the players in need and give players a more direct chat between those who need help, and those with the answers.

Extra Information:
Any suggestions linked to this would be appreciated.

Cheers :)

Last edited:

JoltTheBolt

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
JoltTheBolt
I like idea because I have seen this many times that in some cases in order to help one person, many people are interrupting and it turns out to be quite irritating and frustrating. Just for this reason I request all of the people of our community to let others help and if they are wrong you tell them politely. However, we do need to take measures to keep everything in place.

I Suggest that there should be a bot which can be summoned by person who needs help. The first person to volunteer to help would be engaged in the bot and only those 2 can now have conversation in assistance chat. If someone thinks that the person helping is doing something wrong then they can request them to resign from conversation through the bot and then someone else can help. If the Problem is solved then the person who needed help would close the conversation or the staff would do it. Multiple conversations can happen at the moment.

Hope you understand. Hope this doesn't get denied straight off. This should get implemented even if it takes some time.

Last edited:

marijn08

Donator
Donator
+1 but you are that person all the time. You copy almost everyone.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
GamingFizz

GamingFizz

Addicted Member
Last edited:
AUTHOR
AUTHOR
GamingFizz

GamingFizz

Addicted Member
nice one.. you forgot to make ss of me saying "like discord-staff" but it is a cute attempt :)
1585918870630.png
Firstly, I suggested that specific people should be able to reply - AKA Staff (That's what staff are, specific people that are there to help) - Then you disagreed, and came to the conclusion that they should be called 'discord-staff'. If anything it was a joint idea, and not one or the other. I would appreciate removing the idea that I stole the idea. This thread is a suggestion of an idea, not an argument of who thought of it anyway.

Last edited:

JoltTheBolt

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
JoltTheBolt
It is good idea and I don't care whoever's it is. Don't Argue. I'll say it is both of yours together.

k4otIc_girl

Donator
Donator
Suggestion - DENIED

Hello, GamingFizz​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it​

Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​
Kind regards,
k4otIc_girl.

Status
Not open for further replies.