Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Discord Shenanigans

Status
Not open for further replies.

KUG_SiberKong

Donator
Donator
Good Day Friends,

Most of you might already know me from all sorts of places. Some may know me as the underdog leader in the last karaoke who got falsely banned so We wouldnt win (along side Roro Roro Jaaay Jaaay and Lore). Some may know me as the God Factions Carry or some may recognise me from Jartex Network Discord where I surpassed all this injustice of various staffs.

Firstly ill admit to the ‘Alleged’ allegations against myself. I got banned after the Rioting Event against ZoneRGH ZoneRGH (rioting is 1hr mute first offence) however i got perma (manually) blacklisted by Pace.
Once I inquired i was initially given reason:
Doxing pace (relating to the joke i said including his first name ‘Pe***’) however after i showed pace a ss of his staff introduction where he himself revealed his name (he deleted it 5 mins after i sent it to him i have the ss if anyone wants) he changed his reason (ps i also asked over 10 staffs out of which 8 said sayin petar was
Next reason he gave was:
Too many punishments (to which) i showed him punishments of other people like Milad who has 321 punishments, Xplode who has 246, Jax who has 221, Arrydzn who has 335 just to name a few whereas i have 196 (all these people currently are unbanned yet have more punishments then me)
After this i tried to ask Rodagave to which he said:
‘I was personally attacking Zone, and you kept on breaking rules multiple times a week’. Once again i addressed punishments issue already where thats total bull.

After this normally people would make a discord unban appeal which i could not due to the fact id used up all my appeals in past years (more then half of my appeals were used because they kept getting denied i only have 4 accepted appeals so technically i should be allowed to appeal once more). Normally back when staffs were normal if you wanted a discord unban appeal you’d msg a staff and why you ‘deserve’ another chance. However after i msged staffs they denied me

Next i waited a month and heard theres a new Sr-Mod (Chocz) to which i said
‘Hello Chocz,
I have messaged you today regarding an issue I have faced. I am a member of the lovely JartexNetwork. In the past I happened to get permanently kicked off JartexNetwork due to a misunderstanding regarding the staff known as PaceLV. Would it be possible for you to exercise your power of giving me a Discord Unban Application. I need that since in the past **years** that I have played on JartexNetwork I had broken rules and due to a number of circumstances I have used up my 5 appeals. It would be a pleasure if you would give me the ability to apply once more and give me a 'second' chance sir.
Thank You,
Regards ~ SK’

Which got denied reason being ‘you received too many chances’

Another month later i learnt theres a new staff Mayak and i tried my luck with him/ her
‘Salam My Arabic Brother,
I am KUG_SiberKong but you can call me Siber. I am messaging you regarding the Recent/ Non Recent actions happening within the Marvellous JartexNetwork Discord. If you’d forgive me for getting right to the point I’d like to discuss an issue Muslim brother to Muslim brother (if your not muslim that is mad akward ngl).

A few Months ago i was sadly Banned from Jartex Network due to a prank we pulled on Zone (the staff). However rioting (the real reason i should be banned for) would normally be 1d mute, whereas I was permanently banned for… well I’m till this day unsure why
I messaged PaceLV while he was staff he told me I ‘doxed’ him (after i proved i didnt, which i can show you too) he said ‘you broke rules too many times’. Then i contacted Rodagave who told me I attacked a staff member (makes more sense but perma still don’t justify), However i accepted it as he said I could later apply for an unban.

After that i asked countless Sr Moderators for another chance at an unban appeal (I used all because unlike a-lot of recent people i am an OG and been on Jartex Discord for over 3 years so of-course I’ve been banned 5 times). Thus Once I found out a fellow Muslim Brother made such a High position amongst Jartex i was sure I should contact you!

Also very recently I do admit i ban evaded due to being **FALSELY Banned** I admit I did wrong acts my Muslim brother and I am asking forgiveness From Allah for it in this Ramadan! So i ask you as a fellow brother on Jartex Network for a chance at a unban appeal!

**Summary: I was false banned. Asked for unban appeal perms -> denied. Asked again -> denied. Ban evaded (because i was false banned) and now looking to be legit unbanned**

Final Note: So Brother Mayak I ask you Please give me my perm to apply for an unban on Jartex Discord. Even prison allows its people for a chance to reform i ask you, be at-least as forgiving as a prison.

Thank You
Regards - **SK**’

Once again denied reason- he said he cant say reason.

Note: 2 months after i was banned and kept getting rejected i ban evaded to participate in the karaoke event which i got banned before my turn thanks to N nutella (yes its wrong but i was falsely banned and was not getting a chance to get unbanned)

Keep in mind this isnt me applying for a Unban its the request to try to apply for a unban meaning even if its accepted i still have to make a unban appeal which will get denied.

so my fellow brethren I humbly ask for your support. This movement is bigger then me you or anyone its a movement to make Jartex Great Again!! And imagine if this much injustice is happening against a (i dont mean to brag but) OG like myself, I cant begin to imagine how much injustice is happening against the lesser known people then me and how they are being Oppressed! So stand Behind me & alongside me in this Movement i have created (this page may be closed very soon since the people hate me aka pace is mad bias against me one of the issues of being an og too many haters)

Ive attached some ss’s regarding pace arguing whether petar is a violation of rules
Then 5 ss’s of some staffs saying it is not (i have more if you want)
Then one ss where i show forums post of pace revealing his name

Attachments

• 23982C17-4AD3-45B5-B57D-FFA4C81603BD.jpeg
    23982C17-4AD3-45B5-B57D-FFA4C81603BD.jpeg
    367.4 KB · Views: 59
  • 1C7C9ACB-2C2B-4CEE-B7EB-A18FF9EE5A8B.jpeg
    1C7C9ACB-2C2B-4CEE-B7EB-A18FF9EE5A8B.jpeg
    256.5 KB · Views: 58
  • 20B8CDCC-001B-4B41-9110-E651E597F0ED.jpeg
    20B8CDCC-001B-4B41-9110-E651E597F0ED.jpeg
    123 KB · Views: 54
  • 8C96FF61-370D-4913-B490-F6AA27486E13.jpeg
    8C96FF61-370D-4913-B490-F6AA27486E13.jpeg
    431.7 KB · Views: 51
  • F4E8DDE6-5104-456F-A285-B6F84E201463.jpeg
    F4E8DDE6-5104-456F-A285-B6F84E201463.jpeg
    201.6 KB · Views: 50
  • D01A3F18-6823-4F1D-A11B-296DFB34F9BF.jpeg
    D01A3F18-6823-4F1D-A11B-296DFB34F9BF.jpeg
    159.9 KB · Views: 50
  • 2957196B-4E4C-4D9B-9CF0-E72E2FE3276E.jpeg
    2957196B-4E4C-4D9B-9CF0-E72E2FE3276E.jpeg
    272.7 KB · Views: 56
AUTHOR
AUTHOR
K

KUG_SiberKong

Donator
Donator
I msged roda before chocz and mayak roda said no aswell and pace practically said never
Good Day Friends,

Most of you might already know me from all sorts of places. Some may know me as the underdog leader in the last karaoke who got falsely banned so We wouldnt win (along side Roro Roro Jaaay Jaaay and Lore). Some may know me as the God Factions Carry or some may recognise me from Jartex Network Discord where I surpassed all this injustice of various staffs.

Firstly ill admit to the ‘Alleged’ allegations against myself. I got banned after the Rioting Event against ZoneRGH ZoneRGH (rioting is 1hr mute first offence) however i got perma (manually) blacklisted by Pace.
Doxing pace (relating to the joke i said including his first name ‘Pe***’) however after i showed pace a ss of his staff introduction where he himself revealed his name (he deleted it 5 mins after i sent it to him i have the ss if anyone wants) he changed his reason (ps i also asked over 10 staffs out of which 8 said sayin petar was
Next reason he gave was:
Too many punishments (to which) i showed him punishments of other people like Milad who has 321 punishments, Xplode who has 246, Jax who has 221, Arrydzn who has 335 just to name a few whereas i have 196 (all these people currently are unbanned yet have more punishments then me)
‘I was personally attacking Zone, and you kept on breaking rules multiple times a week’. Once again i addressed punishments issue already where thats total bull.

After this normally people would make a discord unban appeal which i could not due to the fact id used up all my appeals in past years (more then half of my appeals were used because they kept getting denied i only have 4 accepted appeals so technically i should be allowed to appeal once more). Normally back when staffs were normal if you wanted a discord unban appeal you’d msg a staff and why you ‘deserve’ another chance. However after i msged staffs they denied me

‘Hello Chocz,
I have messaged you today regarding an issue I have faced. I am a member of the lovely JartexNetwork. In the past I happened to get permanently kicked off JartexNetwork due to a misunderstanding regarding the staff known as PaceLV. Would it be possible for you to exercise your power of giving me a Discord Unban Application. I need that since in the past **years** that I have played on JartexNetwork I had broken rules and due to a number of circumstances I have used up my 5 appeals. It would be a pleasure if you would give me the ability to apply once more and give me a 'second' chance sir.
Thank You,
Regards ~ SK’

Another month later i learnt theres a new staff Mayak and i tried my luck with him/ her
I am KUG_SiberKong but you can call me Siber. I am messaging you regarding the Recent/ Non Recent actions happening within the Marvellous JartexNetwork Discord. If you’d forgive me for getting right to the point I’d like to discuss an issue Muslim brother to Muslim brother (if your not muslim that is mad akward ngl).

A few Months ago i was sadly Banned from Jartex Network due to a prank we pulled on Zone (the staff). However rioting (the real reason i should be banned for) would normally be 1d mute, whereas I was permanently banned for… well I’m till this day unsure why
I messaged PaceLV while he was staff he told me I ‘doxed’ him (after i proved i didnt, which i can show you too) he said ‘you broke rules too many times’. Then i contacted Rodagave who told me I attacked a staff member (makes more sense but perma still don’t justify), However i accepted it as he said I could later apply for an unban.

After that i asked countless Sr Moderators for another chance at an unban appeal (I used all because unlike a-lot of recent people i am an OG and been on Jartex Discord for over 3 years so of-course I’ve been banned 5 times). Thus Once I found out a fellow Muslim Brother made such a High position amongst Jartex i was sure I should contact you!

Also very recently I do admit i ban evaded due to being **FALSELY Banned** I admit I did wrong acts my Muslim brother and I am asking forgiveness From Allah for it in this Ramadan! So i ask you as a fellow brother on Jartex Network for a chance at a unban appeal!

**Summary: I was false banned. Asked for unban appeal perms -> denied. Asked again -> denied. Ban evaded (because i was false banned) and now looking to be legit unbanned**

Final Note: So Brother Mayak I ask you Please give me my perm to apply for an unban on Jartex Discord. Even prison allows its people for a chance to reform i ask you, be at-least as forgiving as a prison.

Thank You
Regards - **SK**’

Note: 2 months after i was banned and kept getting rejected i ban evaded to participate in the karaoke event which i got banned before my turn thanks to N nutella (yes its wrong but i was falsely banned and was not getting a chance to get unbanned)

Keep in mind this isnt me applying for a Unban its the request to try to apply for a unban meaning even if its accepted i still have to make a unban appeal which will get denied.

so my fellow brethren I humbly ask for your support. This movement is bigger then me you or anyone its a movement to make Jartex Great Again!! And imagine if this much injustice is happening against a (i dont mean to brag but) OG like myself, I cant begin to imagine how much injustice is happening against the lesser known people then me and how they are being Oppressed! So stand Behind me & alongside me in this Movement i have created (this page may be closed very soon since the people hate me aka pace is mad bias against me one of the issues of being an og too many haters)

Ive attached some ss’s regarding pace arguing whether petar is a violation of rules

Reactions: Jax

iGapy_

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
Hey there SiberKong, After reading all you explained above, I think we should trust you and give you a second chance, because everyone has a right to a second chance, to prove they are really nice people and that we should trust them.. Hopefully SrMods will agree. Good luck.

Swervinng

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
I like how you covered pace's name above and showed it in the screenshot below. FREE SIBER

ZoneRGH

Donator
Donator
due to a prank we pulled on Zone
I don't remember I punished either you, Fizz or Bob. Three of you deserve punishment if you ask me.

Just refrain from taking things to your advantage; religion (when you messaged Mayak), participating in an argument against someone you hate (which was me back then), playing smart with staff regarding the rules.

Lumin0us

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
imagine messaging 6 staffs for that single same question, also yes i agree

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
K

KUG_SiberKong

Donator
Donator
I don't remember I punished either you, Fizz or Bob. Three of you deserve punishment if you ask me.

Just refrain from taking things to your advantage; religion (when you messaged Mayak), participating in an argument against someone you hate (which was me back then), playing smart with staff regarding the rules.
Yeah i understand about the punishment part i agree roiting and to an extent i understand ‘personally attacking zone’ and yes i shouldve been banned. But perma blacklist furthermore, not giving a chance to appeal..? Bit excessive much no? Idk thats my opinion what about you?

also regarding religion that was in all honesty slight joke but yeah Ill be more careful from now onwords.

all I want is fairness against this bias-ness since i can pretty much confirm and say no one treated as bad as me (maybe nutella xD) but still not even giving someone a chance to appeal for an unban… even after a quarter year has passed by

Yuu

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
UltraFartKnocker
1621046690363.png

I want you to be unbanned, I love democracy, #justiceforsiber

Last edited:

hermes9999

Donator
Donator
IGN
hermes9999
Good Day Friends,

Next reason he gave was:

‘Hello Chocz,
Thank You,
Regards ~ SK’

Thank You
Regards - **SK**’

free my muslim brother, he should be back. hope the sr.mods agree🙏

Status
Not open for further replies.