Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Discord [Discord Server] Discord Helpers.

ShadowBox

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Reports
IGN
ShadowBox
Minecraft Username:
ShadowBox​

What platform or game mode is this suggestion for?
Discord Server

What is your suggestion's title?
Discord Helpers.​

Suggestion Details:
I am suggesting to create a role for the JN discord server. This role will be specifically assigned to players who actively assist other players in the #assistance chat. By giving this role we can encourage them to keep assisting and serve as an inspiration for others to do the same. This may lead the server to a more friendly and helpful environment.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
This idea will not improve the Jartex server, but it will improve Discord greatly. New players seeking assistance will receive help more frequently, and with a specific role in place, more members of the server will strive to obtain it. This is beneficial because the only way to attain this role is by assisting players in the #assistance chat. As a result, the server will foster a more helpful and friendly environment.​

Extra Information:
I know no one forces us to assist any player, but by this way players will get more encouragement to help others. I think we can name this role "Helping Hand" additionally we can add levels also.​
Helping Hand 1
Helping Hand 2
Helping Hand 3
Senior Helper

Last edited:
AUTHOR
AUTHOR
ShadowBox

ShadowBox

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Reports
IGN
ShadowBox
Suggestion - Downvoted
Hello _Shadow_, I have reviewed your suggestion and have decided to downvote it for the following reasons:​
  • There are very minimum amount of people who actually assist right now and that’s either they have made an staff application OR assisting for fun but majority of the time it’s the first reason.
  • People might not be active in future
Have fun playing JartexNetwork!​
kind regards
~ Thekillerwolf55
There are very minimum amount of people who actually assist right now and that’s either they have made an staff application OR assisting for fun but majority of the time it’s the first reason.
I know there are just few people who actually help in assisting chat including me, prep and wiprifterYT but if you have noticed, since Jartex release new messages / chat events leaderboard so everyone is just trying to get on that leaderboard and eventually becoming much more active to earn the engaged / active member role. If this suggestion gets accepted, I'm sure not all 100% of Jartex members, but at least 40% of them will try to attain it no matter what by helping others in the assistance chat. This will also encourage those who have been helping others for months.

People might not be active in future.
I don't think we should care about what will happen in future.

divertente

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
divertente
I like the idea, however, something like "Discord Helper" could be associated with staff members, and if anyone under the "Discord Helper" role gets toxic / is toxic, it would just make the whole staff team look bad. And even tho something like a message saying "Discord Helpers aren't related to actual staff" gets added, most people won't read it.

Not to mention, who would promote them to "Senior Helper"? and based on what?

Nexus720

Donator
Donator
IGN
Nexus720
+1 upvoted
Reason: prep would be the 1st one to get it [oops he got trial already] nvm
It's a great idea however what Thekillerwolf55 Thekillerwolf55 mentioned is correct
Most of ppl would not be active in future.
Hope more people like prep and you I.e shadow appear so helping hands would clear high amt of queries #assistance-chat

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
ShadowBox

ShadowBox

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Reports
IGN
ShadowBox
I like the idea, however, something like "Discord Helper" could be associated with staff members, and if anyone under the "Discord Helper" role gets toxic / is toxic, it would just make the whole staff team look bad. And even tho something like a message saying "Discord Helpers aren't related to actual staff" gets added, most people won't read it.​

Not to mention, who would promote them to "Senior Helper"? and based on what?
So first thing I want to mention, Discord Helper is the title of this suggestion but the role will be named as Helping Hand and it will not be associated with staff members, this role will be given to only those members who are dedicated to help other Jartex member through assistance chat, this will be just a reward for them and nothing much and by announcing this role I am sure most of the other member will strive to attain it we can take the example of messages leaderboard, how members chat in Jartex channel to get in daily messages LB such as sumit.

Who would promote them to Senior Helper and on what bases?
So Senior Helper would be the highest rank and it will be given by Sr.mods only like the other role i.e Engaged member / Active member / Known Member

What if anyone under "Discord Helper" role gets toxic / is toxic?
Well as it is not an actual staff role so I don't think it might be a problem but even if it is so first step that should be taken against such a player is to warn and 2nd step would be just demotion.​

not_Nuggets

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
not_Nuggets
Minecraft Username:
ShadowBox​

What platform or game mode is this suggestion for?
Discord Server

What is your suggestion's title?
Discord Helpers.​

Suggestion Details:
I am suggesting to create a role for the JN discord server. This role will be specifically assigned to players who actively assist other players in the #assistance chat. By giving this role we can encourage them to keep assisting and serve as an inspiration for others to do the same. This may lead the server to a more friendly and helpful environment.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
This idea will not improve the Jartex server, but it will improve Discord greatly. New players seeking assistance will receive help more frequently, and with a specific role in place, more members of the server will strive to obtain it. This is beneficial because the only way to attain this role is by assisting players in the #assistance chat. As a result, the server will foster a more helpful and friendly environment.​

Extra Information:
I know no one forces us to assist any player, but by this way players will get more encouragement to help others. I think we can name this role "Helping Hand" additionally we can add levels also.​
Helping Hand 1
Helping Hand 2
Helping Hand 3
Senior Helper
Although I agree with the concept, a suggestion like this has been denied many times before. Although assistance chat helpers sometimes have the issue where the person they're trying to assist is cautious of accepting our help because we aren't part of the official staff team, I think this role would just make it harder for people to assist. Staff members are already supposed to help in assistance chat, so if we add a "sub-section" dedicated to assisting in assistance-chat, it would not only hurt other peoples chances of getting staff, but also limit the amount of helpers available

Yuu

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
UltraFartKnocker

Why? Cuz its pointless and an unwanted hassle.

- People already help without a reason to do it and its best to stay that way.
- There'll be a lot more clueless motherfuckers like you who'll say the most useless shit just to look like you're helping and no one wants that.
- You have 4 stages of helper? Who the hell has the time to track the people who are most active in assistance chat? Defo not the mods since they'd be the ones in assistance chat then not your jobless ass
- It creates unnecessary confusion to a new player, they see a role that says helper or assistant or whatever you rename it to and they think you're staff, it will happen, new people already think that donators are staff, this'll make it worse.

On a more toxic note shut the fuck up lol, you being jobless and nolifing that chat and suggesting something to reward yourself is so shamefully appalling, keep smiling :D

Keep the assistance chat for the reason it exists for, assistance. If you want appreciation? Thank you for your service, tho no one asking you to do it.

Yuu

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
UltraFartKnocker
  • Yuu

Yuu

university be tough man, it be real tough (smash like)

Last edited:

ShadowBox

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Reports
IGN
ShadowBox
I am feeling to be destroyed in 1 text 🤣

iFlyYT

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Social Media
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, _Shadow_​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it.
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ iFlyYT