Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Discord [Discord Server] Discord Helpers.

ShadowBox

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Reports
IGN
ShadowBox
Minecraft Username:
ShadowBox​

What platform or game mode is this suggestion for?
Discord Server

What is your suggestion's title?
Discord Helpers.​

Suggestion Details:
I am suggesting to create a role for the JN discord server. This role will be specifically assigned to players who actively assist other players in the #assistance chat. By giving this role we can encourage them to keep assisting and serve as an inspiration for others to do the same. This may lead the server to a more friendly and helpful environment.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
This idea will not improve the Jartex server, but it will improve Discord greatly. New players seeking assistance will receive help more frequently, and with a specific role in place, more members of the server will strive to obtain it. This is beneficial because the only way to attain this role is by assisting players in the #assistance chat. As a result, the server will foster a more helpful and friendly environment.​

Extra Information:
I know no one forces us to assist any player, but by this way players will get more encouragement to help others. I think we can name this role "Helping Hand" additionally we can add levels also.​
Helping Hand 1
Helping Hand 2
Helping Hand 3
Senior Helper

Last edited:

Speedy_beast

Donator
Donator
IGN
speedy_ beast28
ShadowBox ShadowBox After reviewing You Discord Suggestion, I Decided to Upvote [+1] reasons are visible Under,

1.Suggestion is clear
2.W by
Shadowbox
3. Should've added before

WiprifterYt

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Donator
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
WiprifterYt
Couldn't agree more! Many of us spend endless hours helping people, without getting anything as a "reward" (unless we get staff😏).
I think your suggestion would make the server more friendly and would also reward active "helpers" fairly.
+1

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
ShadowBox

ShadowBox

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Reports
IGN
ShadowBox
Couldn't agree more! Many of us spend endless hours helping people, without getting anything as a "reward" (unless we get staff😏).
I think your suggestion would make the server more friendly and would also reward active "helpers" fairly.
+1
I hope so, and as this is Discord suggestion so I guess manager or any sr.mod who have perms to create roles can accept / reject this applications, I hope this will get reply fast. ⚡ ⚡

ned_

Donator
Donator
-1 any assistance-chat tryhards like _shadoe_ will have this role

jk jk jk
+1 bc well, idk i cant see any downsides with this

MiltonNJ05

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
MiltonNJ05
+1 This would be a good addition in my opinion, and as others have said I see no drawbacks to adding those roles. I would be fairly simple to set the requirements for earning them, and making them ping able could help players get assistance faster for sure.

Saturaxion

Addicted Member
Suspended
Donator
IGN
Saturaxion
I've got a question. How would we even track who is helping and who is not helping, and how would you even define helping?

I don't think there should be anyone who should be tracking that, which would mean it needs to be automatized, which I can't think of a way to do it.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
ShadowBox

ShadowBox

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Reports
IGN
ShadowBox
I've got a question. How would we even track who is helping and who is not helping, and how would you even define helping?

I don't think there should be anyone who should be tracking that, which would mean it needs to be automatized, which I can't think of a way to do it.

- Obviously there would be no one who will always track assistance chat, so for that we can solve this issue in the same way of engage / active member. This role will be given if any staff member detects anyone activeness in assistance chat is good enough for the role, and then they will pass the role after discussing it in staff channels.
- If a player thinks he is eligible for the role and contact sr.mod in dm's with proofs that he is eligible.
- Now when a staff member open someone's assistance chat history so after scrolling for just 2 - 3 mins they would be able to understand if he is actually helper or not.
- Assisting in any issue will be define as helping if someone wants to know something about server or lost password and want to reset it or wanna report something or want some general information about server

How would any staff member check his activeness?

- Staff member just have to go into Server Search option and use 2 tags :in to select which specific channel we are searching :from to whom we are searching, I'll leave a screen short for more clarification.

I don't think we can automize it using any discord bot because discord bot will only give you option
Give role after member achieve x amount of messages. Which will be a problem for us beacause then those who are seeking assistance would be able to get the role too

Attachments

• Opera Snapshot_2023-09-23_205303_discord.com.png
    Opera Snapshot_2023-09-23_205303_discord.com.png
    82.1 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:

Sav

Addicted Member
Donator
The only valid reason I see is this "New players seeking assistance will receive help more frequently, and with a specific role in place, more members of the server will strive to obtain it." but still I cannot brush off what Saturaxion Saturaxion said.
I doubt any staff member wants to be bothered with something like this and I don't think they need to.
Good luck though minion! :jartex: <3

Thekillerwolf55

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
Thekillerwolf55
Minecraft Username:
ShadowBox​

What platform or game mode is this suggestion for?
Discord Server

What is your suggestion's title?
Discord Helpers.​

Suggestion Details:
I am suggesting to create a role for the JN discord server. This role will be specifically assigned to players who actively assist other players in the #assistance chat. By giving this role we can encourage them to keep assisting and serve as an inspiration for others to do the same. This may lead the server to a more friendly and helpful environment.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
This idea will not improve the Jartex server, but it will improve Discord greatly. New players seeking assistance will receive help more frequently, and with a specific role in place, more members of the server will strive to obtain it. This is beneficial because the only way to attain this role is by assisting players in the #assistance chat. As a result, the server will foster a more helpful and friendly environment.​

Extra Information:
I know no one forces us to assist any player, but by this way players will get more encouragement to help others. I think we can name this role "Helping Hand" additionally we can add levels also.​
Helping Hand 1
Helping Hand 2
Helping Hand 3
Senior Helper
Suggestion - Downvoted
Hello _Shadow_, I have reviewed your suggestion and have decided to downvote it for the following reasons:​
  • There are very minimum amount of people who actually assist right now and that’s either they have made an staff application OR assisting for fun but majority of the time it’s the first reason.
  • People might not be active in future
Have fun playing JartexNetwork!​
kind regards
~ Thekillerwolf55