Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Other Discord Reports

Status
Not open for further replies.

xBootstrap

Donator
Donator
IGN
Bootstrap__
Minecraft Username:
JailBrokenXZ​

What is the suggestion about?
Discord Reports​

Description:
We need a discord reports section on fourms, we have to always disturb staff members by DMing them about the discord rule breakers. We can add a special discord reports section in Reports sections other than Staff Reprts, Gameplay Reports and chat reports.​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
This would make it better for the staff members to check the reports rather than checking all the DM they get.​

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
xBootstrap

xBootstrap

Donator
Donator
IGN
Bootstrap__
This is just my perspective of looking at this problem and I am happy that there are mixed opinions and point of views :)

DrogonMC

Known Member
Known Member
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
DrogonMC
Whenever we report a discord report to a staff, we dont get anything ,it even doesn't add up to the "Great Reporter", This can help a lot as it will also keep discord clean as you will get a reward and people love doing something for a reward!
Because JartexNetwork is a minecraft server, discord is used to communicate with the community.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
xBootstrap

xBootstrap

Donator
Donator
IGN
Bootstrap__
Because JartexNetwork is a minecraft server, discord is used to communicate with the community.
As discord is such an essential part of the community, isn't it also supposed to be clean, barely anyone reports the discord issues or rulebreakers this will be a great step and we can also add to become a great reporter we need "50 discord reports" this will keep the community clean and free of rule breakers, this will also be better for the staff as they can check all minecraft as well as discord reports on the same website (fourms of jartex network) And Trust me, discord is a big hand of JartexNetwork and plays a bigger role than you think.

This is just my point of view and I hope is taken into consideration!

JohnMak

Donator
Donator
IGN
JohnMak
I'll stay Neutral
-I believe if we report discord rule-breakers on the Forums will not get punished as fast as if we could just DM a staff member
-But on the other hand, it seems a nice idea to have a different section with the title ''Discord Reports'' and make our reports there.

_D0GG0

Donator
Donator
IGN
_Doggo
+1 great idea and i think this would save the staff member some time

Flexier

Donator
Donator
Suggestion - DENIED

Hello, JailBrokenXZ​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it. This decision was taken, due to the following reason(s):​
  • If you think staff members get annoyed by it then consider reporting on the forum. We won't be adding this channel, but a command in-game is being discussed.
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Status
Not open for further replies.