Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Forums Discord Reports On The Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

GeorgeAWP

Addicted Member
Banned
Minecraft Username:
GeorgeAWP​

What is the suggestion about?
Discord Reports On The Forums​

Description:
In https://jartexnetwork.com/forums/reports.54/ add a section for discord reports. There is a section for staff, player and forums report's so it makes sense that there is also one for discord reports as at the moment there is no set place and it may be confusing to players as to what to do during times when staff members are not active on the discord (i.e. 4am GMT when the majority of EU and NA staff are asleep / late at night).​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
It gives the server a set place for discord reports and allows all reports to be in the same place rather than spread throughout staff members DMs - making it easier to find and see reports.​

Extra Information:
If this has already been suggested I apologise, I looked through archived and the current suggestions and did not see the suggestion anywhere to my knowledge.​

_D0GG0

Donator
Donator
IGN
_Doggo
UpVote becauseI think this would be a good addition because i know people when they see someone breaking rules they send stuff to all the staff they see and that gets annoying for staff because it happens a lot

Yanique1

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
Well, most players in discord whether they are new to it or old tag a staff member when someone is breaking the rule, which is the right move. Also people DM staff members screenshots of people breaking rules in discord. This report forum wouldn’t be a terrible idea, I just think if anyone even uses most reports will be deemed as already punished. I’m staying neutral on this one.

Have a good day

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
GeorgeAWP

GeorgeAWP

Addicted Member
Banned
Well, most players in discord whether they are new to it or old tag a staff member when someone is breaking the rule, which is the right move. Also people DM staff members screenshots of people breaking rules in discord. This report forum wouldn’t be a terrible idea, I just think if anyone even uses most reports will be deemed as already punished. I’m staying neutral on this one.

Have a good day
That's what I was thinking but at the same time, it's no harm in adding it. All it will do is at least keep them roughly in the same area so I really don't see any reason not to add it personally.

The_W

Addicted Member
+1
Another method for reporting discord rule breakers in case staffs aren't online, even though it will take more time but this will still useful.
Been searching for discord report section.

rLilJesus

Donator
Donator
T
Minecraft Username:
GeorgeAWP

What is the suggestion about?
Discord Reports On The Forums

Description:
In https://jartexnetwork.com/forums/reports.54/ add a section for discord reports. There is a section for staff, player and forums report's so it makes sense that there is also one for discord reports as at the moment there is no set place and it may be confusing to players as to what to do during times when staff members are not active on the discord (i.e. 4am GMT when the majority of EU and NA staff are asleep / late at night).

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
It gives the server a set place for discord reports and allows all reports to be in the same place rather than spread throughout staff members DMs - making it easier to find and see reports.

Extra Information:
If this has already been suggested I apologise, I looked through archived and the current suggestions and did not see the suggestion anywhere to my knowledge.
This idea was made by me and denied by (natty_sword) cause its not needed to.

However I still believe this should get added, as I have been "reporting" to staff members and most of them were not done at time or never issued.

SO big +1

Lumin0us

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
+1 2 Reasons:
1. Staffs wouldn't be spammed in dms
2. We can report blazetharkidrs blazetharkidrs

Rodagave115

Manager
Staff member
Manager
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, GeorgeAWP​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it for the following reason(s);​
  • Being able to submit Discord Reports would create many conflicts over time. The submission of false evidence would be more common with this section.
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​
Kind Regards,​
~ Rodagave115

Status
Not open for further replies.