Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Discord News also into the Forum Page?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mack

Donator
Donator
IGN
lpwmack_17
Minecraft Username:
lpwmack_17​

What is your suggestion's title?
Discord News also into the Forum Page?​

Suggestion Details:
So there are some people who are banned from the Discord Server of Jartex (me included) and we don't see what News are coming into the discord Server like Staff Promotion or Demoting will be annouced in the Discord server BUT the people who are banned can't really see this.

We also expieriance some login issue with the server and it only was annouced in the Discord server.. and the ones who are banned/dont use Discord are probably in panic because of them thinking that they done something bad.

So long to short.
Add a News Forum page for Annoucements like Staff Promotion/Demotion - Server Problems.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
It would help alot of users who don't use discord or are just banned from it to know the news what is being posted on the discord server.​

kaivalya

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
there is already a news page on forums
but sadly they dont post everything they post on discord news channel like the minigame voting update.

But dont forget the fact that everytime they post a news on discord, they also provided a forums link to that update which has even more information on that matter.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Mack

Mack

Donator
Donator
IGN
lpwmack_17
there is already a news page on forums
but sadly they dont post everything they post on discord news channel like the minigame voting update.

But dont forget the fact that everytime they post a news on discord, they also provided a forums link to that update which has even more information on that matter.
But I want to also see the staff members who get accepted/promoted/demoted.
That is the main thing I want to ask.

daviddaraban

Staff member
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
daviddaraban
Minecraft Username:
lpwmack_17​

What is your suggestion's title?
Discord News also into the Forum Page?​

Suggestion Details:
So there are some people who are banned from the Discord Server of Jartex (me included) and we don't see what News are coming into the discord Server like Staff Promotion or Demoting will be annouced in the Discord server BUT the people who are banned can't really see this.​
We also expieriance some login issue with the server and it only was annouced in the Discord server.. and the ones who are banned/dont use Discord are probably in panic because of them thinking that they done something bad.​
So long to short.​
Add a News Forum page for Annoucements like Staff Promotion/Demotion - Server Problems.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
It would help alot of users who don't use discord or are just banned from it to know the news what is being posted on the discord server.​
Tbh this thing is kinda useless for 99.99% of all players but me and you are banned from their discord server so this would help me a bit

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Mack

Mack

Donator
Donator
IGN
lpwmack_17
Tbh this thing is kinda useless for 99.99% of all players but me and you are banned from their discord server so this would help me a bit
There are also some people/kids who don't even use the jartex Discord server, but only use the Forum Page.

LucrativeGX561

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
Hello lpwmack_17,

After reading your suggestion I have decided to downvote (-1) it.

Have a good day.

Lumin0us

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
don't think there is a need for that on forums

Status
Not open for further replies.