Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied DISCORD MODS

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShadowBox

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Reports
IGN
ShadowBox
Minecraft Username:
ShadowBox​

What is your suggestion's title?
DISCORD MODS​

Suggestion Details:
I am suggesting to create another moderators team called DiscMods who will look after discord and will punihed rule breakers in discord cuz our other staff members are mostly busy in JartexNetworks ingame stuff like tracking hackers helping other people so they dont get much time to concentrate on discord rule breakers aswell cuz for real Abusing is something which is not allowed in JartexDiscord Server according to rules still some members abuses and still not punished.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
This Idea can Improve Jartex alot this will distribute jartex Staff Team in to 2 columns first for Jartex Ingame Stuff and 2nd For Jartex Discord Server , It is a good suggestion I hope Admins will pay attention to it​

Xerrainrin

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
Xerrainrin
Hey ShadowBox,

After review your Suggestion you've have sent, unfortunate I decide to Downvoted/-1 it due to the following reason(s):
  • It'll show more lacking to our Staff, not because their not active in discord, but their duties In-game if you separate them like In-game staff and DiscMods, because, once there's no one to punish what should they do? offline/afk or keep looking out to punish?
  • The 2nd question, Whose gonna Volunteer to become one? bet everyone wants handle every platform for example: In-game and Discord BUT Not all wants to handle both, but this will lacking since whose gonna be, due to low number of staff member in our community.
  • Low number of staff member in the community itself to handle such platform.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
ShadowBox

ShadowBox

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Reports
IGN
ShadowBox
Hey ShadowBox,

After review your Suggestion you've have sent, unfortunate I decide to Downvoted/-1 it due to the following reason(s):
  • It'll show more lacking to our Staff, not because their not active in discord, but their duties In-game if you separate them like In-game staff and DiscMods, because, once there's no one to punish what should they do? offline/afk or keep looking out to punish?
  • The 2nd question, Whose gonna Volunteer to become one? bet everyone wants handle every platform for example: In-game and Discord BUT Not all wants to handle both, but this will lacking since whose gonna be, due to low number of staff member in our community.
  • Low number of staff member in the community itself to handle such platform.
U didnt understand at all Discmods will not be like for looking discord 24/7 but their duty will be to look after discord atleast 2hrs a day and try to make discord 100% non-toxic give punishments according to rules
+ U cant say that no one would like to do that job until we atleast try once

Xerrainrin

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
Xerrainrin
their duty will be to look after discord atleast 2hrs a day
It just like now, Daviddaraban, Saturaxion are most active trial and helper keep an eye to punish them,
U cant say that no one would like to do that job until we atleast try once
I'm not saying no one would do that, but low number of staff member itself

View: https://imgur.com/cJoZFdD

Jr.mod+ more helpful In-game situation since they had permanent ban permission in order punish rule breakers, Helper I would its okay, but helper itself had low number, and ofc Sr.mod can handle all platform

But overall this just me, let's wait and see other's opinion on this

n0tanisha

Addicted Member
IGN
n0tanisha
Thanks for your interest in trying to help and reinforce JartexNetwork by creating this suggestion, and after reviewing your suggestion, I've decided I would downvote it (-1) for the reasons that follow:
● Reasons stated above by Xerrainrin

Kind Regards, ~ n0tanisha 🦉

Rodagave115

Manager
Staff member
Manager
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, _Shadow_​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it.​
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ Rodagave115

Status
Not open for further replies.