Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied [Discord] Discord Reprot Section

Status
Not open for further replies.

Savage2.0

Your In-Game Name:
Stewez
What is your suggestion about?:
Discord Reprot Section
What game-mode is this suggestion for?:
Discord
Describe your suggestion:
I currently was trying to defend someone on discord because they had /cleared on prison and thought it would have removed ground items and it removed their inventory instead the person kindly asked staff for help but to my dismay many people were out to get him and cursing him and calling him stupid and all kind of horrible things the person had his profile picture up for discord which was himself and i can even remmeber one spitefully saying 'i thought i could look at your profile picture with out being blind , i was wrong" I personally hate bullying so i made a report it got denied :D cause discord has nothing to do with in game so i my suggestion is that there should be a discord reporting section where u can report people who are toxic and encourge cyber bullying.
How could this help to improve JartexNetwork?:
This would help to keep the community friendly and non-toxic players out who are only here to undermind and bully , because jartex encourages a fun and friendly community not a toxic and bullying area i hope this get's accept xD
Is there anything else we should know?:
I was an idiot fro thinking my report would get accepted

Flagy_

Donator
Donator
Hello, Savage2.0
Thank you for suggesting your idea.
You can report the Discord rule breakers on Discord, just PM a staff member or tag them when you see some rules broken.

Advice: If you were searching on forums "HERE" you could save time.
Suggestion denied!

Status
Not open for further replies.