Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Discord Discord Channels

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sp4ReX

Donator
Donator
Minecraft Username:
Sp4ReX

What is the suggestion about?
Discord Channels

Description:
I think Discord needs more game channels, Most people join The JartexNetwork Discord to play and make friends and also join lobbies. So i recommend a Tournament Channel, A Party Up Channel, And also a Bot-Command channel. This would make it a much better enviroment.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
Some people flood Bot Commands for minigames within the Bot Command, And it can be quite annoying doing so in Main Chat. Tournament Channel- Wouldn't be much more fun to play Jartex in Tournaments and events instead of duo and soloing against some nubs. Wouldn't competition be so much better. This would make Jartex much more fun and Competitive. Not most servers do this and one good thing about a server is being Unique and Standing out and this will attract much more people. Party Up Channel- Instead of asking in Main chat or in JartexNetwork lobbies "Anyone wanna party" Why not make a discord channel mainly for Partying up this would make it much more simple and easier to Party up.

Extra Information:
If you have any more channel ideas please list them below and why

Almostlikeaboss

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
IGN
Almostlikeaboss

Rainzy

Donator
Donator
Completely unecessary. There's enough channels for everyone, and adding more channels isn't gonna change the fact that you're still going to talk to a player.

Flexier

Donator
Donator
Suggestion - DENIED

Hello, Sp4ReX​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it. This decision was taken, due to the following reason(s):​
  • This just makes no sense. Why would you want another channel just to say "Hey anyone wants to play with me?", since we can punish them if they spam

Tournament Channel- Wouldn't be much more fun to play Jartex in Tournaments and events instead of duo and soloing against some nubs. Wouldn't competition be so much better. This would make Jartex much more fun and Competitive.
    Absolutely made no sense of what you're trying to say.

We don't have much bot commands, and we do have a channel for linking your account. Only certain helpful commands work in main chat, that's all.
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Status
Not open for further replies.