Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Other Discord channels for assistance in Skyblock (Dream and Fantasy) and Factions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

AreoXBird

Minecraft Username:
AreoXBird

What is the suggestion about?
Discord channels for assistance in Skyblock (Dream and Fantasy) and Factions.

Description:

Hello! I am here typing this because I came up with an idea that I'd like to see implemented and I hope a lot more players see eye to eye with me on this. Skyblock Dream and Factions are both game modes with a lot of special items and plug-ins, and sometimes not everyone inside the server is paying attention to newcomers that might need help. I thought that maybe it'd be a good idea to have a discord channels dedicated to Skyblock (both Dream and Fantasy) and Factions so that new players that need any assistance or have some questions can go to a chat that is specifically about those 2 game modes, considering they are the largest and most popular. "That is why we have the #assistance_chat in the server's discord". Yes, but sometimes in the assistance chat the members that are active might have very little if any knowledge about the game modes because there's a chance that maybe they don't play them. I am speaking from experience when I first joined the server. I think that it'd be a good addition because it would really help out those people that have questions related to Factions and Skyblock so that they know there they will find people that know and play the game mode, people that have knowledge of the game mode, will be in that channel willing to assist you. It will help have people with Skyblock and Factions knowledge in their respective channels because they will be focused on those 2 chats unlike #assistance_chat on the discord because the chat assistance is too vague, they will not be needed as much there, so they will not check it often. With this addition, assuming it does get implemented, will have a concentrated place of people with knowledge on both game modes ready to assist you however you can.

POTENTIAL CHANNEL NAMES:

#Skyblock_Dream_Help

#Skyblock_Fantasy_Help

#SB_Fantasy_Help

#Factions_Assistance

#SB_Dream_Help

#SB_Dream_Assistance

#Factions_Help

Thank you Jartex Staff for taking your time to read this!

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
This idea, even though it is small I think might be beneficial to newcomers to these 2 game modes because usually in the #assistance_chat on the discord it is a little bit hard to find people who know a lot about Skyblock or Factions on this server, but with the creation of these 2 channels, people with knowledge of both game modes will have a place to be in, and newcomers with questions will know for sure that typing in their doubts or questions in those channels will be answered by other fellow Skyblock players or Factions players (depending the channel).

Last edited:

The_W

Addicted Member
Oops! We ran into some problems.
  • Please enter a message with more than 50 characters.
  • Please enter a message with more than 10 words
Bro, bypassing filter with such word is punishable now. Instead, add some useful words or opinions.

SweatTap

Donator
Donator
-1 u can get help from #assistance chat on discod. I don't think we need more assistance channel

Rasesh

Donator
Donator
-1 u can get help from #assistance chat on discod. I don't think we need more assistance channel
Nah, this assistance chat is fine. Everyone who comes is getting the help they require. I don't see a need for any changes. Neutral.

The_W

Addicted Member
Ughh the font size... My eyes.....
Yeah it's good. The guide here isn't very complete and most people lazy to search old threads or the informations outdated
Main chat always out of topic and i got ignored, Assistance chat mostly are unbaning from false ban.
There's a lot of newbie asking for help, so this would be a good method
+1
I'm changing to neutral.
Like what others said above and I myself checked the assistance chat, it was actually not too crowded and people still can ask about gamemodes there. Eventhough, SBD and factions questions not often answered because mostly noone know about that too.
The good side is if only the new chat will make everyone that know much abt SBD to active there and those that have doubts wouldn't shy to ask because so many people don't dare to ask in assistance chat thinking that it's not really the right place.
Asking ppl in game is a good way, but the thing is you mostly got ignored.

rLilJesus

Donator
Donator
Well, this is a really good suggestion and a bad one at the same time.

Let me explain it to you.

POSITIVE:
It can help people seeking help for a certain game-mode instead of the #assistance_chat which is super good.
People with Game-Mode Knowledge will help you easier.

UPDATE or FEATURE I would add: Make it so people would choose the (game-modes in order to gain access into them)

NEGATIVE:
It will have mass spam on the channels a player mass spamming and asking the same question.
That's why Game-Mode sections were made on the forums for this reason.
Mass and unnecessary channels/roles (Including the update I made).

So unfortunately I will be voting with -1.

Rodagave115

Manager
Staff member
Manager
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, AreoXBird​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it for the following reason(s);​
  • Negative feedback.
  • Having channels for each gamemode's support would create a disorganized environment.
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​
Kind Regards,​
~ Rodagave115

Status
Not open for further replies.