Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied BedWars Disappearing tools

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cameron_11

Minecraft Username:
Cameron_111

What is the suggestion about?
Disappearing tools

Description:
So on Jartex a lot of tools are quite expensive. A diamond pickax is 12 gold. That is the price of iron armor! My suggestion is keeping the prices but making it to where the tools don’t disappear at death. They could either downgrade to the starting level (wood) or just going down by one (example: diamond to iron).

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
Make the games a bit faster and bring tools into the meta, as for now people pick to go for tnt over tools.

Extra Information:
I have seen a lot of players complain about that fact so I decided to post a suggestion about it and see how you guys react so make sure to vote and put your opinion down in the replies!

Khosraw

Banned
If this is actually accepted, it will be amazing. I just hope that swords don't get affected the same way.

G

Gusto

If this is actually accepted, it will be amazing. I just hope that swords don't get affected the same way.
no there is no need to have permanent swords, that will destroy game, they probably wont do that

LordVoid

IGN
LordVoid
Minecraft Username:
Cameron_111

What is the suggestion about?
Disappearing tools

Description:
So on Jartex a lot of tools are quite expensive. A diamond pickax is 12 gold. That is the price of iron armor! My suggestion is keeping the prices but making it to where the tools don’t disappear at death. They could either downgrade to the starting level (wood) or just going down by one (example: diamond to iron).

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
Make the games a bit faster and bring tools into the meta, as for now people pick to go for tnt over tools.

Extra Information:
I have seen a lot of players complain about that fact so I decided to post a suggestion about it and see how you guys react so make sure to vote and put your opinion down in the replies!
Thanks I agree with you hope this becomes a thing soon

Status
Not open for further replies.