Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Immortal Factions Disallow Camping of Bases during Grace Period

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eater

Donator
Donator
IGN
EaterSteam
Minecraft Username:
EaterSteam​

What is the suggestion about?
Disallow Camping of Bases during Grace Period​

Description:
While using the gen buckets, an enemy shouldn't be near or the gen buckets don't work; The same goes with /f fly, it wont work if enemy is nearby. Taking the recent activities in consideration on the gamemode, I think camping of bases shouldn't be allowed because people are claiming a chunk outside the buffer then covering themselves up and afking there or just flying over our buffer to not let us gen our walls. This gets very annoying for everyone.​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
The Factions Servers i have played until now have this rule where u can't camp anyone's base not allowing them to gen walls in or messing with them on purpose for trolling or other scenarios. By disallowing the camping u can make the gamemode a bit more competitive since players will have proper chances to finish their bases in time instead of wasting their time trying to figure out how to get rid of the campers.​

Arrydzn

Addicted Member
It doesn't require me to play factions to know what he is saying, he's saying that when people are enemies near his base they can't fly and use gen buckets. It's not that hard.
Just dont comment on fac related

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Eater

Eater

Donator
Donator
IGN
EaterSteam
It doesn't require me to play factions to know what he is saying, he's saying that when people are enemies near his base they can't fly and use gen buckets. It's not that hard.
u wont know if u r not playing

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Eater

Eater

Donator
Donator
IGN
EaterSteam
-1 It adds a reason for you to finish your base faster, therefore making more comp. These other servers you are talking about only have a couple days grace (like 2/3 days) so jartex is not a good comparison with that. Even on these servers though, I have never seen a rule that does not allow camping a base during grace at start of the map, on competitive servers this rule only exists after someone has attempted to raid you, you normally have about a 30 minute grace period to patch your walls.
I see no such rule on: Ost**PvP, Van**yMC, TheArc*** or Ver**PvP which are amongst the most competitive servers on the game.
i m talking about servers with 1week grace
camping of bases is not allowed there

Xone

Donator
Donator
i m talking about servers with 1week grace
camping of bases is not allowed there
i havent seen a single server disallow this and factions that play "comp" servers are way better than you and can stop people from camping them you are just mad you are getting bent over as hard as you will during tnt ;D

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Eater

Eater

Donator
Donator
IGN
EaterSteam
i havent seen a single server disallow this and factions that play "comp" servers are way better than you and can stop people from camping them you are just mad you are getting bent over as hard as you will during tnt ;D
Dont really see why u have to brag bout u being all good when i m just putting in my point of view :)

Xone

Donator
Donator
Dont really see why u have to brag bout u being all good when i m just putting in my point of view :)
whete the fuck do i brag about being good here?XD
thanks for admitting it tho

hakim251

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
hakim251
Littearly never heard of this rule on any server 😂
Pretty sure u can use genbuckets while enemy near, or atleast sand genbuckets (those I tested before release so don't tell me they don't)

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Eater

Eater

Donator
Donator
IGN
EaterSteam
Littearly never heard of this rule on any server 😂
Pretty sure u can use genbuckets while enemy near, or atleast sand genbuckets (those I tested before release so don't tell me they don't)
as if u played on other servers all u did was chase us lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.