Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD
  • Welcome to Suggestions
    More information can be found here: CLICK ME

Prison Disallow alt farming

vivekjat062

IGN
vivekjat062
Minecraft Username:
vivekjat062​

What is your suggestion's title?
Disallow alt farming​

Suggestion Details:
this season crystal requirement has been increased a lot mainly because some good enchants needs crystals and mine suit upgrades but for some reason alt farming is allowed which players are abusing too much as some have managed to obtain over 5 million crystals with alt farming which would need 10k accounts.
this is creating so often tps drop and server crash because so many players log in at the same time
its not even that worse yet because net every player knows this method and even they know it they think its bannable which makes sense.
so i suggest either disallowing altfarming or make it so players do not receive any crystals until prestige 25​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
This feature can stop sudden tps drop or server crashes​

Extra Information:
staff has been giving reason behind alt farming is to balance expensive crystal enchant upgrades
but i think we should add something more reasonable method like fixing crystal digger gem or getting some amount of crystals for raw block minning or even we can add crystal boxes similar to gem boxes which can reward with different amount of crystals and higher tier boxes will have higher amount of crystals​

n0tanisha

Addicted Member
IGN
n0tanisha
Hey there!
Your suggestion is overall a good one, it would help with chat being spammed by alts too which sucks sometimes, but yeah it is pretty unfair since not everyone can do it and the one who can have a huge advantage over others and well, it makes competition pretty unbalanced since the one that have methods overall gain stuff way faster then people that don't. Not to mention that some people abuse it and end up with a whole lot of crystals that they then sell to gain even more.

Thanks for your interest in trying to help and reinforce JartexNetwork by creating this suggestion, and after reviewing your suggestion, I've decided to upvote it (+1) for the following reason:
● Would make competition more fair then it currently is.

Kind Regards, n0tanisha