Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied SBD Disabling tax's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Justin_Yeet

Minecraft Username:
CrackedJustin69​

What is the suggestion about?
Disabling tax's​

Description:
Hi theres someone in the game that he takes 1 million balance to someone to get through Silver and Gold, If they dont pay he will kill the person.. For me its kinda mess up that you need to pay them to go in Silver and Gold. Whenever hes online he rushed in bossworld and camp the silver or gold to takes people cash.​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
So people will not pay and doesnt farm for 1 million and they can go in the silver..​

Extra Information:
.​

The_W

Addicted Member
Hello, I know what you feel, but your suggestion is not right because:
The tax is set by player ( LicoricUSSR LicoricUSSR right?) , not the game system, so to disable the tax you need to ask the player, not the devs or staffs.
The PvP in there was added to add more challenges to players gameplay

Now there is other way to deal with that:
1. Claim your daily passive mode and maximize it out
2. Play when those players not active
3. Be friends with them, or make your own ally.
4. Grind and upgrade your armors/weapons and skills.

But the way above might not work out so if you want to change it, you need to think of a suggestion to prevent those actions from annoying other players too much but make sure it can't be abused for advantages and also not to prevent PvP at all as it was added in first place as a challenge for bossworld. (I'm also thinking about this)

Therefore I'll go for -1 this time.
Next time make sure to write a more detailed and prepared and considerable suggestion about this and I'll glad to review it.
Regards, Ww.

Last edited:

MoudTage_

Staff member
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
IGN
MoudTage_
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, Justin_Yeet​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it for the following reason(s);​
  • There isn't such a thing as taxes, that's a player making use of players that aren't really OP on items wise, I'd suggest you stand up for yourself because there isn't anything we can do.
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Good evening,
MoudTage_

Status
Not open for further replies.