Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied different staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

404_NOT_FOUND

Addicted Member
IGN
ahavaHD
Minecraft Username:
ahavaHD​

What is your suggestion's title?
different staff​

Suggestion Details:
Create 2 staff teams 1 team for discord and 1 team for forums and JN Minecraft server
There is 1 staff team all staff members will have option to choose team
Sr. Mods+ will be global staff​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
Staff have too hard work there is 1 staff team for discord, minecraft server and forums
Staff tries to give their best but they can't because they can't manage this all, other servers have too many staff members but jartexnetwork doesn't have much staff to handle this all at once​

Extra Information:
React with šŸ˜” if you think that staff actually have hard work​

Lumin0us

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
you are 404_not_found so therefore -1

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
404_NOT_FOUND

404_NOT_FOUND

Addicted Member
IGN
ahavaHD
you are 404_not_found so therefore -1
Get a life you're only here for reacting on my threads/replies with confused? if you're actually confused just ignore me then you will be unable to see the boring and confusing content you can also report me for confusing threads + you're online for downvoting on my suggestions? You can also report me for trash suggestions and boring threads/replies

MyNameIsCaptain

Addicted Member
A lot of the people on that discord join because they have in-game issues. Having unexperienced staff or incapable staff on there would make it worthless. They just need to put trials on discord duty to clean up the little shits while getting more experience and becoming more known in the community

not_Nuggets

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
not_Nuggets
Get a life you're only here for reacting on my threads/replies with confused? if you're actually confused just ignore me then you will be unable to see the boring and confusing content you can also report me for confusing threads + you're online for downvoting on my suggestions? You can also report me for trash suggestions and boring threads/replies

iFlyYT

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Social Media
I feel like it should just stay the same, What happens if players want to be both discord and minecraft staff?

chocz700

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, 404_NOT_FOUND​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it.​
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ chocz700

Status
Not open for further replies.