Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Diamond rank

RubiksCuber

IGN
ISolveCanRubik
I am a damn good player still got no money to buy dia rank i love it i was getting gold this month but my shit pc got rekt for days so rip it also pls someone

BeLikeMike_

Donator
IGN
BeLikeMike_
In order to get Diamond rank you first need to get gold Rank. you can get gold rank by voting daily 1 month and get 200 or above votes and exchange them into iron currency using command /votes than buy gold rank from Gold Shop > Rank Upgrades.
Now How to get diamond rank?
after getting gold rank u need 4.5k iron currency to upgrade ur rank to diamond from Rank-Upgrades vote 3 months and stack vote Keys ( Do not use any of the key in these 3 months) in first 2 months u can use ur iron currency in anything u like :) but the 3rd month when u vote everyday and gets over 200 votes and recieve 2k iron currency exchange them into iron-currency. and now u have 2k Iron currency + 3 months Vote keys now start opening all ur vote keys and if u are lucky you would get 3 times 31 days Iron rank from vote crate and each 31 day iron rank gives u 500 iron currency. this is the only way to get 4.5k iron = Free Diamond Rank.
what do you mean you need to upgrade all the way from iron to get diamond?

Nexus720

Donator
Donator
IGN
Nexus720
I am a damn good player still got no money to buy dia rank i love it i was getting gold this month but my shit pc got rekt for days so rip it also pls someone
Vote consistently to get in the top lb of voters as a top reward you get gold currency from which you can buy any perm rank not only diamond but crystal rank(temp) as well.

YousafWitherBoss

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
YousafWitherBoss
In order to get Diamond rank you first need to get gold Rank. you can get gold rank by voting daily 1 month and get 200 or above votes and exchange them into iron currency using command /votes than buy gold rank from Gold Shop > Rank Upgrades.
Now How to get diamond rank?
after getting gold rank u need 4.5k iron currency to upgrade ur rank to diamond from Rank-Upgrades vote 3 months and stack vote Keys ( Do not use any of the key in these 3 months) in first 2 months u can use ur iron currency in anything u like :) but the 3rd month when u vote everyday and gets over 200 votes and recieve 2k iron currency exchange them into iron-currency. and now u have 2k Iron currency + 3 months Vote keys now start opening all ur vote keys and if u are lucky you would get 3 times 31 days Iron rank from vote crate and each 31 day iron rank gives u 500 iron currency. this is the only way to get 4.5k iron = Free Diamond Rank.
Your suggestion is commendable, but it appears to be untested as no one has attempted it yet. The Jartex algorithm has a predetermined value when it comes to providing items to members

ShadowBox

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Reports
IGN
ShadowBox
Your suggestion is commendable, but it appears to be untested as no one has attempted it yet. The Jartex algorithm has a predetermined value when it comes to providing items to members
Currently, I am stacking vote keys and I'm going to try it myself

ShadowBox

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Reports
IGN
ShadowBox
I suggest selling ur kidney, ez $300 (Crystal 6969 years).
damn, I don't want you to sell your kidney to gift me Dia Prep-sama. Just find a job!!