Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Global Demoting a staff member

Status
Not open for further replies.

Noldor8

Minecraft Username:
Noldor8

What is the suggestion about?
Demoting a staff member

Description:
DROGON623 Or what ever, he needs to be demoted. I suggest he MUST be demoted. For starters, he overreacts to every little thing. As in, he once muted EaterSteam for 7 days for saying "fk you" (exact words) Wasnt a name after it, wasnt even the full word or directed to anyone, but DROGON being DROGON decided it was directed at him and muted him for 7 days. Secondly, I have been banned for 7 days for 7 days for "ddos threats" I never made any ddos threats. He just makes it out to me saying "my friend will" Yeah no. If Drogon was actually good at staff, and wasnt a dick, he wouldnt purposly keep out what I wrote underneath the "yes" in the screenshot he took. Which was, "Wait no. My friend isnt going to ddos the server either" Drogon always tries to get rid of anyone he dislikes. And anyone better then him. Even after I told him that I said no each time and he got to other staff members, he said to me, "even if you get unmuted for ddos threats, I will mute you for calling me a dumbass" Which 1. Is completly unfair as It wasnt directly pointed at him, it was pm'd to him Yes, but not directed, I just said it as a whole not at one person. 2. Its just him being mad. Even the slightest negativity towards his shit staffing skills he will overreact and probably ban anyone who dissagrees. DROGON Must be demoted.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
Because he is seriously BIAS, and when ever his friends do anything bad he acts like nothing happened but when someone indirectly swears, or makes the smallest mistake, if they arent DROGON's friend then he will overreact and ban or mute them for extremly long times. Not only that, but before he was staff, he was in our faction. We kicked him from the faction as a prank, and I killed him. He started raging because I took his gear and wanted it back, But I cant give back protection 1 gear that I put in /trash. PROTECTION 1. The faction owner invited him back, and DROGON continued to rage, and we HAD to kick him again because DROGON said these exact words "UGH I HATE YOU, I AM GOING TO FUCKING INSIDE YOU"

Extra Information:
If DROGON reads this, he will deny not only the post, but everything I said in it. Im copying everything I wrote on here onto a notepad so I can just copy it back into another suggestions forum if he removes this.

DrogonMC

Known Member
Known Member
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
DrogonMC
He is talking about DROGON623 NOT ME

SwagPancakes

We ask that you file a staff report instead of a suggestion, please have the proper evidence ready when reporting, and try to keep the language to a minimum as to keep the entire process as professional as possible. If it is felt that the staff member is in the wrong, proper action will be taken against him. But please keep in mind that this process could take some time, so please be patient.

DrogonMC

Known Member
Known Member
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
DrogonMC
We ask that you file a staff report instead of a suggestion, please have the proper evidence ready when reporting, and try to keep the language to a minimum as to keep the entire process as professional as possible. If it is felt that the staff member is in the wrong, proper action will be taken against him. But please keep in mind that this process could take some time, so please be patient.
Damm the effort +1

DROGON623

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
Did I really say "UGH I HATE YOU, I AM GOING TO FUCKING INSIDE YOU" From what I remember that was about 6 3 or 4 months ago, I may say you have a very good memory for remembering exactly I said after I logged off, Hmm I like your memory.. Oh did i inside? no. https://i.badlion.net/ihTH2uDJDNjLvSUJ4DYADF.png oh hey "fk you" you said hmm.... I will do my more digging to find the ss eater sent

Status
Not open for further replies.