Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied [Delayed] report prefix

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thekillerwolf55

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
Thekillerwolf55
Minecraft Username:
Thekillerwolf55​

What is your suggestion's title?
[Delayed] report prefix​

Suggestion Details:
I think Jartex should add [Delayed] Prefix so when a chat/gameplay reports get delayed or crosses the expirational duration then the staff members would mark that report delayed rather denied because its not the users fault. [Delayed] Demonic's report, it will be only marked delayed if the report crossed the days given till it expires and its only because of staff members being busy or them handling tons of reports that they couldn't reach yours. The user who would be reported won't be punished as the specfic date has gone long but it will count in the reporters report in order for them to claim badge and same with staff application showing their activity.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
This will help people report, delayed reports usually gets denied and its usually because of forums issue thats why this can be a good idea yet if the user forgot to report them and reports them after the given days then it would be denied.​

Gurnoor_Live

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
Gurnoor_Live
Hello Demonic,

After reviewing your suggestion, I've decided to give it an upvote/+1 for the following reason(s)

• Stated by yourself in How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?.
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!

Best Regards,
~Gurnoor

Lumin0us

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
+1
reports wont be pending for 10 leap years

anhii

Donator
Donator
IGN
anhii
hey!
i have read through your suggestion and im going to give it a neutral vote for the following reason(s):
  • idk how useful this could prove since i myself have never had to wait more than 48 hours for a report to be handled (gameplay that is) but i do understand that maybe one day the staff could be busy and not check chat reports so they become old
i hope that the result of this suggestion gets a conclusion!
have a nice day!

Yuu

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
UltraFartKnocker
garbage suggestion -1, it gets denied deal with it, don't cry about one report getting denied, moreover they give the reason in the reply.

Qubow

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
terrible suggestion delete ur forums account please -1

Xplode

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
This suggestion does not correlate with xplodepro getting known member --1-1-1-1-1-1 +1 -1 -1 -1 maybe idk or does it 🤔🤔🤔🤔 -1 +1

not_Nuggets

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
not_Nuggets
theres no way a report can be pending for 7 days. helpers usually sweat reports since it provides them with a lot of [REDACTED]

Status
Not open for further replies.