Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Defending rules

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arrydzn

Addicted Member
Minecraft Username:
Arrydzn

What is the suggestion about?
Defending rules suggestions for the next map

Description:
- 1 buffer counter per side

- 8 chunks of walls on buffer counters
- Make a rule where you cant patch sand walls with sand bots during a raid and after a raid
- Raid timer lockdown , there will be a timer that will reset every shot (once they shoot, It will reset back to 30 minutes or whatever x amount of time you decide and it will keep reseting every shot and counting down, Once they have finished raiding the timer will count down to 0 from the x amount of time that you have decided so that you can have small grace period of minutes for example and tnt will be disabled in ur land during that period so you can fix ur walls)
- 1 back counter per side (4 chunks walls max on back and side counters)
- back counters should be made 150/200 chunks away from the first check wall of the base.
- remove /bal because people can abuse It and make bots that will alert them once the player balance starts changing and it will just @ everyone in the discord and that makes buffer checking so easier.. + there is no point of /bal tbh
- there should be a limit which Pace will decide on how long u can make another side counter after its breached same counts for buffer counters, You will be able to repair after x amount of time after it got breached.
- No afking on walls or anywhere in their claims besides base claims. (Why? Because you can set your counter few chunks of check walls and they can make bots with oq or custom coded bots that will detect all nearby players)
- remove all items from /invsee and just keep sets and swords
- With the new update, You guys made it so that if you are a 10 man you can have 12 hours shields, Right? But when I suggested to add permanently 12 hours or 16 hours shields and everyone was refusing it. And, The factions : Split,MommyMilk & Molotov have been abusing it... They are more then 10+ man and what they do is when someone goes offline they kick him and invite the new guy that wants to join so they can stay as a 10 man and have extra shield and yes, These people that refused 12 hours shields now abuse it and get more then 8 hours shields... So my suggestion is if you make 12 or 14 hours shields permanently talking that its a 7 week map
- some timer addons :
1. Phase one - Factions wont be allowed to ceeg,mine or gen during an active raid
2. Phase two - after 15 minutes since they have stopped shooting, The timer will start counting down to 0 from 30 and the Factions will be able to ceeg,mine or gen after the raid has stopped
How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
Factions in jartex is really messed up, A lot of stuff aren't added yet and it makes it so easier to defend so most likely they will just come here and downvote it so it can be easier for them...

Extra Information:
only factions players comment or upvote this suggestion ty

Last edited:

hakim251

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
hakim251
- No afking on walls or anywhere in their claims besides base claims. (Why? Because you can set your counter few chunks of check walls and they can make bots with oq or custom coded bots that will detect all nearby players)
I agree ban players that go to pee on walls!

hakim251

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
hakim251
- With the new update, You guys made it so that if you are a 10 man you can have 12 hours shields, Right? But when I suggested to add permanently 12 hours or 16 hours shields and everyone was refusing it. And, The factions : Split,MommyMilk & Molotov have been abusing it... They are more then 10+ man and what they do is when someone goes offline they kick him and invite the new guy that wants to join so they can stay as a 10 man and have extra shield and yes, These people that refused 12 hours shields now abuse it and get more then 8 hours shields... So my suggestion is if you make 12 or 14 hours shields permanently talking that its a 7 week map
The 12h was added for smaller factions not a 35man.

Status
Not open for further replies.