Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Immortal Factions Decrease the bug abuse ban

Status
Not open for further replies.

AX10Playz

Minecraft Username:
AX10​

What is the suggestion about?
Decrease the bug abuse ban​

Description:
Dear JartexNetwork staff team, I have been banned for bug abuse ( Hitting through doors in enemy claims ) and I know that's bannable

but ban punishment is 30 days which is too long and people can't wait for a 1-month jartex because they want to play server enjoy it.

What length we should decrease the length of the ban?

I believe 7 days is really enough and fair than 30 days, and maybe if player does it again, 2nd offence 30 days ban​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
Players won't be happy with a 1-month ban and they might quit the server because of that length​

Romail06

-1 It's usually the Console that decides on the length of the ban, and it's extremely random since no one's controlling it. Plus, there's many other servers than Jartex to play on if banned

UpperGround

Staff member
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
Team Events Builder
AUTHOR
AUTHOR
AX10Playz

AX10Playz

-1 It's usually the Console that decides on the length of the ban, and it's extremely random since no one's controlling it. Plus, there's many other servers than Jartex to play on if banned
Idk what you talking about and I am not even talking about the "Console"

Romail06

+1

actually, its https://jartexnetwork.com/rules that decides the length of the ban
Ik but I was talking about who issued it, not entirely on the length side of it since the Console is always active which results in false punishments as well. It's only fair to those if they get caught by the staff doing something that's breaking the rules, not a false loop of kicks

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.