Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied PracticePvP decrease amount of arrows given to players in build uhc and auto kick players who go above a certain

Status
Not open for further replies.

Swlssy

Minecraft Username:
xdSwlssy​

What is the suggestion about?
decrease amount of arrows given to players in build uhc and auto kick players who go above a certain y level​

Description:
i suggest you guys fix build uhc by decreasing arrows given to players and kick players who go above a certain y level or just make the build limit lower this would prevent a lot of campers and a lot of time wasted thats it​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
decrease campers and bowspammers​

Mykkull

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
Yeah I accept the first suggestion but no the second. Yes, there are many now spammers and it's annoying that you want to melee them but they bow spam you. No need for the 2nd suggestion as you can report the camper in forums.

iiFlux

Yes, I agree with that because many people do bow spam in BUHC, but I don't agree with 2nd Suggestion because it won't be helpful.
Have a nice day.

vortex91

Addicted Member
IGN
UntilNightfall
Minecraft Username:
xdSwlssy

What is the suggestion about?
decrease amount of arrows given to players in build uhc and auto kick players who go above a certain y level

Description:
i suggest you guys fix build uhc by decreasing arrows given to players and kick players who go above a certain y level or just make the build limit lower this would prevent a lot of campers and a lot of time wasted thats it

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
decrease campers and bowspammers
-1 already suggested and denied both of the ideas stated above

Swervinng

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
Already suggested - Pending
This suggestion is getting denied due to that.

And about campers, get a proof and report them here as Mykkull said.

Last edited:

iiFlux

If you see any person who keeps spamming bow then you can report him or call Staff In-Game.

Swervinng

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
If you see any person who keeps spamming bow then you can report him or call Staff In-Game.
Bow spamming is not punishable. You can control this situation if you know how to play the game lol.

SweatTap

Donator
Donator
It has been suggested many times and if I'm not wrong it has been accepted. Not sure tho

MindaugasS

Donator
Donator
It's been suggested but it's an extremely good idea nonetheless +1 at least 10 arrows.

Status
Not open for further replies.