Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Dear Toxic Players....

Scrammy

If you see me speed bridge rushing you, don't call me mean things cause karma will always come to those toxic players :>
Also did you know that there's this thing called just be silent and play and not be a cry baby when someone's rushing you
cause that would really make you actually be better at the game if you stay silent and focused

-Quillx

PS: Did you know Banana's can make your poop twice as big?

not_Nuggets

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
not_Nuggets
My first two games this morning were toxic people. The first dude called me a noob after he suicided me and did that for a while. I said in global chat "now I am shitting on you", I bought a stone sword and sixteen blocks and comboed him into the 9th dimension. He called hacks, I got his bed and then he ran . He knocked me off the edge, said "ez" while on 2 hearts. He started flatbridging (not speedbridging) and then ran into mid. My bed broke and I got fireballed 3 times from another person and he said "ur so fucking garbage". lmfao

Lumin0us

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
My first two games this morning were toxic people. The first dude called me a noob after he suicided me and did that for a while. I said in global chat "now I am shitting on you", I bought a stone sword and sixteen blocks and comboed him into the 9th dimension. He called hacks, I got his bed and then he ran . He knocked me off the edge, said "ez" while on 2 hearts. He started flatbridging (not speedbridging) and then ran into mid. My bed broke and I got fireballed 3 times from another person and he said "ur so fucking garbage". lmfao
Not worse than me

thicc_cairo

If you see me speed bridge rushing you, don't call me mean things cause karma will always come to those toxic players :>
Also did you know that there's this thing called just be silent and play and not be a cry baby when someone's rushing you
cause that would really make you actually be better at the game if you stay silent and focused

-Quillx

PS: Did you know Banana's can make your poop twice as big?
nice