Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Dear JartexNetwork...

PincerPrithu

Addicted Member
IGN
PincerPrithu
Disclaimer: This thread is not a riot and/or am I saying this is a bad server. Its a amazing server and this is only so the community can know how jartex could be improved. Yea I know the suggestion forum exists but I am not gonna get accepted so who cares. This thread is probably going to be locked but still.

Dear Jartex Network..
Heres how you can improve...

Ban less. Litterally 2 words. Ban evasion. They are the reason that so many hackers are present. Even with anti-cheat improvements, its still pretty damn bad. Do you know why? Staff bans are the only bans that mean something. Console bans? Thats a funny joke. How much time do you think it would take me to get unbanned if I were banned by console right now and went to assistance chat? Little less than 10 minutes. Yes. Its true. Now heres the flaw. Staff bans for ban evasion are permanent. Clearly in rules right? Heres the thing.. Staff bans for cheating are also permanent. Meaning that if you get banned by a staff member you couldn't care less about evading. Theres nothing you can do. Might as well go on an alt and maybe even turn up the hacks right? And I know what you are thinking; IP bans? They are a JOKE LMAO. Most routers litterally have a IP reset button. Also if your router doesn't you can switch it off and back on again to reset the IP. All in all the punishment system is 100% flawed. Infact if a hacker does infact get perm banned they will just log back on using an alt and intensify the hacks because he lost all his stats and doesn't care if he gets banned again on his alt.
What is the solution to this you may ask? For the first offence ban for 3 days. For second ban for 30 and on 3rd perm ban.
Alright. Thats it. But thats not the only way to improve jartex. I will meet you on Dear JartexNetwork (2) very, very soon..

imp_xecrets

Disclaimer: This thread is not a riot and/or am I saying this is a bad server. Its a amazing server and this is only so the community can know how jartex could be improved. Yea I know the suggestion forum exists but I am not gonna get accepted so who cares. This thread is probably going to be locked but still.

Dear Jartex Network..
Heres how you can improve...

Ban less. Litterally 2 words. Ban evasion. They are the reason that so many hackers are present. Even with anti-cheat improvements, its still pretty damn bad. Do you know why? Staff bans are the only bans that mean something. Console bans? Thats a funny joke. How much time do you think it would take me to get unbanned if I were banned by console right now and went to assistance chat? Little less than 10 minutes. Yes. Its true. Now heres the flaw. Staff bans for ban evasion are permanent. Clearly in rules right? Heres the thing.. Staff bans for cheating are also permanent. Meaning that if you get banned by a staff member you couldn't care less about evading. Theres nothing you can do. Might as well go on an alt and maybe even turn up the hacks right? And I know what you are thinking; IP bans? They are a JOKE LMAO. Most routers litterally have a IP reset button. Also if your router doesn't you can switch it off and back on again to reset the IP. All in all the punishment system is 100% flawed. Infact if a hacker does infact get perm banned they will just log back on using an alt and intensify the hacks because he lost all his stats and doesn't care if he gets banned again on his alt.
What is the solution to this you may ask? For the first offence ban for 3 days. For second ban for 30 and on 3rd perm ban.
Alright. Thats it. But thats not the only way to improve jartex. I will meet you on Dear JartexNetwork (2) very, very soon..
Ok

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
PincerPrithu

PincerPrithu

Addicted Member
IGN
PincerPrithu
Because that will scare them. Maybe even write next ban will be 1 month. If they try to evade the 3 days then perm ban.