Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Global Dealing with cheaters

Status
Not open for further replies.

AahadZePro

Minecraft Username:
AahadZePro

What is the suggestion about?
Dealing with cheaters

Description:
As some of the more active players will have noted, as of late. There has been a surge in hackers and cheaters throughout the pvp gamemodes of the server. Most of these hackers are found in skywars and bedwars. However, instead of suggesting a new anti cheat. I suggest giving incentives to players to report hackers on the forums, such as special ranks, gift cards, Etc.
If enough of us band together we can atleast reduce the number of hackers to something bearable.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
By reducing cheaters jartex will no longer be threatened with a mass exodus of players frustrated with cheaters, and games will finally be fun again.

Extra Information:
I have created a discord server for anyone interesting in taking part of a community to fight cheaters

Andeh

Configurator
Staff member
Developer
Donator
Reporting isn't a big deal, Moderators can ban cheaters without proof so some efficient mods (Which we already have) can do the job with ease.
We already have a reward for reporting too many cheaters / rule breakers -> Great Reporter.
It's the same people coming over and over again with alts and VPNs since this is a cracked server.

_MrDodo_

Minecraft Username:
AahadZePro

What is the suggestion about?
Dealing with cheaters

Description:
As some of the more active players will have noted, as of late. There has been a surge in hackers and cheaters throughout the pvp gamemodes of the server. Most of these hackers are found in skywars and bedwars. However, instead of suggesting a new anti cheat. I suggest giving incentives to players to report hackers on the forums, such as special ranks, gift cards, Etc.

If enough of us band together we can atleast reduce the number of hackers to something bearable.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
By reducing cheaters jartex will no longer be threatened with a mass exodus of players frustrated with cheaters, and games will finally be fun again.

Extra Information:
I have created a discord server for anyone interesting in taking part of a community to fight cheaters
This is so true. But no ranks just a message as a thank for report to improve server.

Flexier

Donator
Donator
Suggestion - DENIED

Hello AahadZePro,

Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network.

Unfortunately, I will be denying your suggestion at this time due to reason(s):

• We don't force players to report rule breakers, it's their wish if they want to help the server in another way. We already have a role for this, which js better than any reward you can ever think about,cause there aren't many people with this role.

If you have any questions regarding this rejection, feel free to send me a message on Discord at CruzPlays#9430.

Good evening,
Pingging

Status
Not open for further replies.