Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied PracticePvP Deadly Fishing Rod Duel Mode

Status
Not open for further replies.

MaybeItsDestiny_

Donator
Donator
Minecraft Username:
MaybeItsDestiny_

What is the suggestion about?
Deadly Fishing Rod Duel Mode

Description:
I was scrolling through few suggestions about PracticePvP and few really didn't have a bad idea.

I always wondered if in a server the fishing rod when used dealt damage to a player like if it were a bow... so what about a Deadly Fishing Rod Duel mode?

It might sound stupid but it really would be cool to try to miss and hit the player by slowly killing him by using it. Requires skill, aim and bit of luck dodging it. I really am not a fan of fishing rods in pvp but this would be a fun duel gamemode to play.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
It would be a brand new gamemode never done before and actually fun to play, even competitively.

Extra Information:
Each fishing rod hit could deal around 1 hearts making the match quite short but could be made longer by making it first to 3 rounds won mode sorta like Sumo (Normal mode 1 match) and Sumo 3 matches (3 rounds, who wins 2 rounds first wins the duel).

Before taking any negative judgement about it saying it might leak any information please just let me know and I would appreciate saying more about it.

WsOnly on top.

Last edited:

vortex91

Addicted Member
IGN
UntilNightfall
Neutral,
Couldn’t players just hit each other with the rods?

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
MaybeItsDestiny_

MaybeItsDestiny_

Donator
Donator
Yes but would u make it so they can’t punch each other with the items?
Yes, or no if they want, it would be stupid using fists since they deal half damage and could be easily hit if you try to melee, sort of trying to punch a guy with a bow instead of using it for shooting arrows whilist he shoots at you.

vortex91

Addicted Member
IGN
UntilNightfall
Yes, or no if they want, it would be stupid using fists since they deal half damage and could be easily hit if you try to melee, sort of trying to punch a guy with a bow instead of using it for shooting arrows whilist he shoots at you.
true, although you might consider adding a cool down to the rod since u can spam it a lot.

Alex

Addicted Member
Suspended
Donator
IGN
Alex_42069
+1, would be a great fishing rod practice. Seems like a unique idea. But the thing is even if this gets accepted, it will get added in the next Practice update. Which is not gonna be any time soon.

But Upvoted

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
MaybeItsDestiny_

MaybeItsDestiny_

Donator
Donator
true, although you might consider adding a cool down to the rod since u can spam it a lot.
Nah, the point is to practice normally with the rod, a cooldown wouldn't make it good for practicing with the rod.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
MaybeItsDestiny_

MaybeItsDestiny_

Donator
Donator
+1, would be a great fishing rod practice. Seems like a unique idea. But the thing is even if this gets accepted, it will get added in the next Practice update. Which is not gonna be any time soon.

But Upvoted
Thanks for your opinion, appreciated it.

Status
Not open for further replies.