L LoboThExile New Member Joined October 29, 2019 Messages 1 Points 1 Age 27 November 20, 2019 #1 Hello! I may lost my data... I don't know why...
Minecraft_s Donator Donator Starter Bug Finder I Joined February 27, 2017 Messages 236 Points 61 November 20, 2019 #2 Prison just reset a few days ago, and all progress are lost and you have start all over again
Niftytr Donator Donator The sky's the limit Unstoppable Famous Typing Machine Joined October 28, 2019 Messages 18,651 Points 214 Age 21 IGN ItzCqldFxld November 21, 2019 #3 Yeah prison got reset
Silent_MC Great Reporter Great Reporter Donator Master Reporter Starter Beginner Reporter Bug Finder I Joined April 12, 2017 Messages 1,663 Points 126 November 29, 2019 #4 Prison has got a reset, what that means is that everything is lost except for ranks from the shop, commands, and gkits. ~Thread Locked
Prison has got a reset, what that means is that everything is lost except for ranks from the shop, commands, and gkits. ~Thread Locked