Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Dark secrets of _iXeno.

obv_iXeno

Banned
Donator
Hello ! Players of JartexNetwork today i will be exposing _iXeno.So,sit back relax and enjoy !

Who is _iXeno ?
_iXeno is a player on jartex network.Y'all should have seen him in lobby or met him ingame._iXeno is basically an account being run by two persons Axxxxxxx and Hxxxxx(Im not allowed to leak their name).So,i asked him why his account is not private?He said i love my little brother so their forums,discord,ingame account is same.Yes,He and his little brother use the same forums,discord and ingame account.Axxxxxxx is 17 and Hxxxxx is 10.

How can i identify its _iXeno or his little brother ?
Basically,_iXeno is 17 years old and you know how humble a 17 years old is.So,if you see him swearing or trashtalking just ignore him.Probably,its his little brother.

What he does irl ?
_iXeno was last seen going to a graduation college.Yesterday,i asked him and he told me that he is doing graduation in physics and if he completes it,he will hold a Master's degree in physics.His little brother studies at school.

Wait he is 17 and he is doing graduation ?

Yes,i asked him too.According to our trusted resources,his mother is a teacher.So,he just managed to enter the school at age of 2(Blocks game didnt existed at that time).He was really intelligent and he managed to pass two grades in one year.So,he just completed school at 13.Surprised?Yes i was too.But now blocks game,discord,instagram have destroyed him.

What are his hobbies ?
His hobbies are to just hangout with his university group.He is very bad.Likes to have a fight every 15days.He used to smoke also lol.He is a good bike rider and every saturday regularly goes for a race._iXeno junior is very good.Likes to play videogames.His account is being managed by _iXeno junior.So,_iXeno said me he is rarely online and everytime his little brother is online and also he loves his brother so he asked me That i apologize for everything his brother has said to someone.So, if u had a trashtalk with _iXeno,Kindly forget it.

What are his goals ?
His goals are :-
To complete his degree.
To get a phone.
To get a car.

What he doesnt have a phone?

I asked him and his answer was"My parents think phone his bad for him.So,they have given him everything except a PhOnE."

Is he good at pvp ?

Idk ask LordErlik LordErlik .However,he is very sweaty.

He has a dark past which include getting banned for autoclicking ?

I asked him the same.He said his brother was playing and he just saw a twitch rank online and he just went mad impressing him.
But now,he is legit i asked him for a proof.He said he will upload a video on forums godbridging with clicksounds and handcam.

Is he good at bedwars?

He is good at bridging.One thing i know.He can ninja/schneller/moonwalk/breezily/godbridge/cywalk/aim reset/double witchly/witchly/double breezily.He is also planning to make a video combining all these.

He is 17 and his goals and he rides bike ?

Basically,he just did everything early so he has become rude that he can do everything.So,he knows how to deal with cops.Also,his cousin is a good rank in police.So, he has no worry to do.

Who are you ?

Im a guy who lives infront of his house.He was planning to write about that he and his brother use the same account but he was puzzeled so he invited me and now they both are infront of me.

Hope u enjoyed this and it cleared your minds.

Mind

Donator
Donator
IGN
MindaugasS
Seems like he made a tinder profile but he didn't know what to put in his bio

Last edited:

coolgamer123

I bet in the future when people's bodies can be transported to Minecraft to live in, this is their style of biography

UNXI

IGN
UNXI
can't believe this man actually spent time on a proper introduction. what an absolute legend :sneaky:.

ADNThunder

IGN
ADNThunder
Umm..
I should make one like this boii
But ur bad at pvp

ignMicho

Hello ! Players of JartexNetwork today i will be exposing _iXeno.So,sit back relax and enjoy !

Who is _iXeno ?
_iXeno is a player on jartex network.Y'all should have seen him in lobby or met him ingame._iXeno is basically an account being run by two persons Axxxxxxx and Hxxxxx(Im not allowed to leak their name).So,i asked him why his account is not private?He said i love my little brother so their forums,discord,ingame account is same.Yes,He and his little brother use the same forums,discord and ingame account.Axxxxxxx is 17 and Hxxxxx is 10.

How can i identify its _iXeno or his little brother ?
Basically,_iXeno is 17 years old and you know how humble a 17 years old is.So,if you see him swearing or trashtalking just ignore him.Probably,its his little brother.

What he does irl ?
_iXeno was last seen going to a graduation college.Yesterday,i asked him and he told me that he is doing graduation in physics and if he completes it,he will hold a Master's degree in physics.His little brother studies at school.

Wait he is 17 and he is doing graduation ?

Yes,i asked him too.According to our trusted resources,his mother is a teacher.So,he just managed to enter the school at age of 2(Blocks game didnt existed at that time).He was really intelligent and he managed to pass two grades in one year.So,he just completed school at 13.Surprised?Yes i was too.But now blocks game,discord,instagram have destroyed him.

What are his hobbies ?
His hobbies are to just hangout with his university group.He is very bad.Likes to have a fight every 15days.He used to smoke also lol.He is a good bike rider and every saturday regularly goes for a race._iXeno junior is very good.Likes to play videogames.His account is being managed by _iXeno junior.So,_iXeno said me he is rarely online and everytime his little brother is online and also he loves his brother so he asked me That i apologize for everything his brother has said to someone.So, if u had a trashtalk with _iXeno,Kindly forget it.

What are his goals ?
His goals are :-
To complete his degree.
To get a phone.
To get a car.

What he doesnt have a phone?

I asked him and his answer was"My parents think phone his bad for him.So,they have given him everything except a PhOnE."

Is he good at pvp ?

Idk ask LordErlik LordErlik .However,he is very sweaty.

He has a dark past which include getting banned for autoclicking ?

I asked him the same.He said his brother was playing and he just saw a twitch rank online and he just went mad impressing him.
But now,he is legit i asked him for a proof.He said he will upload a video on forums godbridging with clicksounds and handcam.

Is he good at bedwars?

He is good at bridging.One thing i know.He can ninja/schneller/moonwalk/breezily/godbridge/cywalk/aim reset/double witchly/witchly/double breezily.He is also planning to make a video combining all these.

He is 17 and his goals and he rides bike ?

Basically,he just did everything early so he has become rude that he can do everything.So,he knows how to deal with cops.Also,his cousin is a good rank in police.So, he has no worry to do.

Who are you ?

Im a guy who lives infront of his house.He was planning to write about that he and his brother use the same account but he was puzzeled so he invited me and now they both are infront of me.

Hope u enjoyed this and it cleared your minds.
How much time did you spent doing this?