Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied SBD Custom resource pack for Skyblock Dream

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moonyy

IGN
Moonyy
Minecraft Username:
Moonyy​

What is your suggestion's title?
Custom resource pack for Skyblock Dream​

Suggestion Details:
My suggestion is about Custom Resource Pack in SkyBlock Dream. I think adding a custom resource pack will be a good idea for skyblock. If we put a custom enchant on a sword then its texture should slightly change for example :- if we add muscular to a sword then its texture will slightly change grip should slightly be bigger or made golden in texture and for the others tools and armour also, prestige spawners should be made golden in colour after they are prestiged and if we go to bossworld the sky should be changed in each zone and each zone should has some different texture blocks.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
I think this is a very good idea for the server because many server has custom resource packs but this one is different from others. This will make the server look more attractive for players. Tons of new players will join the server.​

Extra Information:
I think this may take too much time or work or it may even not be possible too but this is a good idea that you should add to the server its a very useful idea for the server in my opinion​

404_NOT_FOUND

Addicted Member
IGN
ahavaHD
skyblock dream is 1.8.9 and texture packs have limit in 1.8.9 it cannot work like texture packs in skyblock fantasy, also having to change texture pack whenever you leave SBD is annoying

Nihal_Playz

Donator
Donator
IGN
Nihal_Playz
Minecraft Username:
Moonyy​

What is your suggestion's title?
Custom resource pack for Skyblock Dream​

Suggestion Details:
My suggestion is about Custom Resource Pack in SkyBlock Dream. I think adding a custom resource pack will be a good idea for skyblock. If we put a custom enchant on a sword then its texture should slightly change for example :- if we add muscular to a sword then its texture will slightly change grip should slightly be bigger or made golden in texture and for the others tools and armour also, prestige spawners should be made golden in colour after they are prestiged and if we go to bossworld the sky should be changed in each zone and each zone should has some different texture blocks.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
I think this is a very good idea for the server because many server has custom resource packs but this one is different from others. This will make the server look more attractive for players. Tons of new players will join the server.​

Extra Information:
I think this may take too much time or work or it may even not be possible too but this is a good idea that you should add to the server its a very useful idea for the server in my opinion​
-1 As the guy above said it is in 1.8.9 and the pack won't work because of the limited items.The change the texture of custom enchants would be a lot of work as there are over 50? custom enchants i'm pretty sure.I like the plain SBD.

~Regards
Nihal_Playz

bene_e

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Donator
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, Moonyy​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it for the following reason(s);​
  • SkyBlock Fantasy already have and is made to have these features and it wont be that compatible if used in SkyBlock Dream as it will need to have constant fixes/updates and probably a +1.15 tpack
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ bene_e

Status
Not open for further replies.