Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Prison Custom P-Mine Blocks

Mad :}

Donator
Donator
IGN
Madcc
Minecraft Username:
Madcc​

What is the suggestion about?
Custom P-Mine Blocks​

Description:
Give GodFathers the ability to choose any blocks they want to use in their pmine.. but still get the same money as GodFather mine.

Example of how it might look using obisidian as emerald blocks and endstone as hardened clay:

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
Makes P-Mines more customisable and it looks so damn sexy.​

Extra Information:
Ban use of some blocks that are otherwise unobtainable for obvious reasons, as well as sponge/beacons as they could cause infinite token bugs lmao.​

Moritc

Donator
Donator
-1 What's The Point of it if u just need to mine it will be a pain for the dev's

The_W

Addicted Member
+1,
It will be cool if you can customize what blocks to be used for godfather p-mine, that's it.
But idk will it be laggy if there's a lot of blocks variety available.
Though little tiny disadvantage, if all gf pmine not using emeralds, people won't be able to sell emeralds blocks in gf pmine anymore. (There's emerald blocks from crates, though there's no much different)
Ban use of some blocks that are otherwise unobtainable for obvious reasons, as well as sponge/beacons as they could cause infinite token bugs lmao.

+1 for banning unobtainable blocks
-1 for banning sponge/beacons, bug should go to bug reports, I personally won't go to gf pmine if there's no sponge/beacons.

That's all my opinion, feel free to comment if you want. Have a good day/night!

AUTHOR
AUTHOR

Donator
Donator
IGN
Madcc
-1 for banning sponge/beacons, bug should go to bug reports, I personally won't go to gf pmine if there's no sponge/beacons.
okay maybe I can explain that better..
Ban the choice of sponges and beacons for a block type, I didn't mean removing the luckyblocks and treasures from pmines :p

The_W

Addicted Member
okay maybe I can explain that better..
Ban the choice of sponges and beacons for a block type, I didn't mean removing the luckyblocks and treasures from pmines :p
In that case, I'll go for +1. That's a good idea.

Although it might be a bit confusing if the block isn't noticeable, so make sure the choices are noticable blocks.

JustThiemo

Lead Developer
Staff member
Developer
Donator
Suggestion - DENIED

Hello Madcc,​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion!​
However, I have decided to deny your suggestion, due to the following reason(s):​
  • We have no plans for this.
Have a great time playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ JustThiemo