Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Accepted Prison Custom enchants for the pickaxe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Redbeat

Minecraft Username:
Redbeat

What is the suggestion about?
Custom enchants for the pickaxe

Description:
I suggest adding more levels on the enchantments "explosive" and "fortune" at least to 1000+ levels. First of all, the range for explosive 750 is pretty small compared to the old 2000, so adding at least 1000 (or even adding 2000 back) would get us more blocks and help us grind for tokens. As for fortune, I can just say that the maximum level was nerfed too much and it is kinda hard to fill the inventory (even with the actual level of explosive), this is why a bit more levels of fortune will eventually help, even if it would take a while to upgrade.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
Knowing how many players in prison tryhard and grind either for money/tokens, I can say that my suggestion will help them earn more stuff both to upgrade their pickaxes and to rankup in-game. The problem is that even if they max themselves and get maxed backpacks too, it will anyways be almost impossible for many to rankup in-game with the actual enchantments levels. Considering that the last 2 seasons+ nobody has ever got to prestige5 even with explosive 2000 and fortune 2500, this case makes it even worse. Even if it's going to take more time to max a pickaxe, it would be better for the whole prison community to get some motivation to play and to have a faster way to improves themselves.

voodootje0

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Suggestion - ACCEPTED

Hello Redbeat,​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network.​
I am glad to tell you that your suggestion is accepted and it is going to be implemented very soon!​
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind regards,
voodootje0

Status
Not open for further replies.