Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied KitPvP Custom enchants at kit pvp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord_Wysym_II

Donator
Donator
Minecraft Username:
Lord_Wysym_II

What is the suggestion about?
Custom enchants at kit pvp

Description:
All kit pvp players abuse by doing /kit archer and then change set good set to get infinity speed 3 because it's annoying to drink speed 2 pot every 1:30 so I decide to add custom enchants that gives infinity speed 2 and make the archer kit gives you it but speed 3 and when u remove ur archer set u lose it so archer players will have the Advantage against diamond players .

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
This will improve the game.

DrogonMC

Known Member
Known Member
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
DrogonMC
Custom enchants would be nice +1

Fugestlo

Addicted Member
IGN
Fugestlo
Neutral:
- In my opinion its a good idea but not for 1 or 2 custom enchantments. If they will add this they need to add some more..
- I agree if they put on the archer set they will have speed 3 and if they take it off they lose there speed 3

BabbyXD

Addicted Member
-1. KitPvP doesn't need CE, it just needs a working archer set that can't get it's speed perk abused.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Lord_Wysym_II

Lord_Wysym_II

Donator
Donator
-1. KitPvP doesn't need CE, it just needs a working archer set that can't get it's speed perk abused.
With I don't mean CE like factions /SBD I mean only 3 enchants fire res /str 1 only/ speed 2
. Because if the archer kit bug got fixed it will be annoying to drink speed pot every 1:30. And there is some fights that's 6min long

Safal

Neutral:Maybe I will make a suggestion about 8min Speed 2 pots after archer kit gets fixed :p

Status
Not open for further replies.