Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Immortal Factions Custom enchants and enchant orb

Status
Not open for further replies.

WrathPlayz

Donator
Donator
Minecraft Username:
WrathPlayz

What is the suggestion about?
Custom enchants and enchant orb

Description:
Hi,

This is just an opinion. I have played on many faction servers in the past and I believe there should be more custom enchants. Currently it’s the same enchants which people use on the max sets. There should be a lot more enchants that I believe should be added. We could also bring back Drunken enchant.

Also, it would be great if the enchant orb was added treasure or special gkit as this would encourage more people to buy those gkits. Currently we can only get the enchant orb from the Wild West keys and that’s also not a guarantee, Since it’s not a guarantee, people are not always looking forward to buying the Wild West key. If the enchant orb was added to treasure or special gkit, people would be more interested as they would have a chance to get it every week once the gkit resets.

Really hoping this can be implemented into the game.

Best Regards

Wrath

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
It would create more sales

Apatitle

-1 I dissagree with you because, people are rich enough and have like 10 of those gkits, enchants will basically be a hell in a sword, enchant orbs can be looted by koths aswell, if you are fighting someone and if he doesn't have the gkits then how will he get them? If they wanna make them a thing, they should make it so everyone can get, but it would be a catastrophic item, so I prefer not having it in gkits, crates would be good.

Movq

Donator
Donator
-1 I dissagree with you because, people are rich enough and have like 10 of those gkits, enchants will basically be a hell in a sword, enchant orbs can be looted by koths aswell, if you are fighting someone and if he doesn't have the gkits then how will he get them? If they wanna make them a thing, they should make it so everyone can get, but it would be a catastrophic item, so I prefer not having it in gkits, crates would be good.
I agree with apatitle enchantment orbs are really Over powered.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
WrathPlayz

WrathPlayz

Donator
Donator

my point is that they should either be in koths only, or they should be able to be obtained from gkits too. This would Increase Jartex’s sales. Currently they are in the Wild West crates but not many people buy those crates as there isn’t a 100% chance of getting them. They will be in koths either way for free to play players to get them.

Hristy

Donator
Donator
Reason: You see there are people with 10 gkit treasures on factions including my faction :LOL:, see the problem with this is like stated above it would be a op item meaning you would just go around and kill everyone in 1 hit or quickdrop anyone in a 5 chain hit, what i would recommend be done is they add 4 orbs in the koth or make the % of getting the orbs better but leave it as 2. Also they should leave it in the seasonal key because it makes them money they could add them to God Keys but as a really rare item because is i said too many of them will cause a disaster like for real

rLilJesus

Donator
Donator
Reason: You see there are people with 10 gkit treasures on factions including my faction :LOL:, see the problem with this is like stated above it would be a op item meaning you would just go around and kill everyone in 1 hit or quickdrop anyone in a 5 chain hit, what i would recommend be done is they add 4 orbs in the koth or make the % of getting the orbs better but leave it as 2. Also they should leave it in the seasonal key because it makes them money they could add them to God Keys but as a really rare item because is i said too many of them will cause a disaster like for real
Agreeed, but who said they have Special one? It should be on the special gkit as it is really useless at this moment

Hristy

Donator
Donator
Agreeed, but who said they have Special one? It should be on the special gkit as it is really useless at this moment
and the reason ur saying this is cuz u got it am i wrong XD ?

Status
Not open for further replies.