Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied KitPvP Custom enchantments for Kitpvp

Status
Not open for further replies.

zethfull

Donator
Donator
Minecraft Username:
zethfull​

What is the suggestion about?
Custom enchantments for Kitpvp​

Description:
Hi community,
This idea has been stuck in my head for a couple of days now and Today I finally had enough time to suggest it to the community. As you can see from the title of this thread, I would like to add custom enchants to the Kitpvp server.

For the people that don’t already know custom enchants: Custom enchants basically are extra ‘special’ enchantments. These enchantments can be put on your armor, sword and bow. For example: the enchant poison, which has a chance that the next enemy you hit will get the poison status effect.
You can find more examples HERE and HERE.

How the enchants will be obtained: The way that I see it, the enchantments can be obtained by either one of the following two ways:
Note: they will be very rare to get.

1. You will get them from just regularly enchanting in the normal enchantment table. However you will not be able to see them before you actually have enchanted the item. And as said before, they will be rare to receive.
2. There will be a small change when killing a player to receive a netherstar. You will be able to use these stars in a shop to buy the custom enchantments you would like. The better enchantments will be more expensive.

At last I want to thank you for your time reading my suggestion. Please let me know if you like or don’t like the idea and why. If you have anything to add or suggest, please do so.

I’m very curious to hear your thoughts on this. Even if you dislike the idea.

Sincerely,
Zethfull

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
It will keep more players hooked to this part of the server, because it gives them something extra to grind for. It also makes Kitpvp a little more interesting and fun. This plugin will possibly bring a whole new dimension to the Kitpvp server.​

Zaki445566

Jr.Mod
Staff member
Jr.Mod
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
zaki445566
-1 it will be to op ranked players will get them easily it won't be fair for the normal players

Almostlikeaboss

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
IGN
Almostlikeaboss

Libon

Nobody that actually plays KitPvP wants custom enchant pvp. There is already swiftness and that's enough. If you want 50 custom enchants go pvp on factions and sbd.

Status
Not open for further replies.