Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD
  • Welcome to Suggestions
    More information can be found here: CLICK ME

Lifesteal Custom Bosses

Odelon

Minecraft Username:
Odelon​

What is your suggestion's title?
Custom Bosses​

Suggestion Details:
I feel lifesteal would have a more taste to it and would be more competitive if custom bosses were added.
The original idea of lifesteal is to get to the maximum heart rate and if most people reach that and then there would be no point in them earning money and such in-game, adding another factor like custom bosses would give the players the challenge to play more and be more competitive.
This would be done in custom arenas, where you have multiple bosses and you can fight the boss with your team if you had the enough team level? or enough hearts.
so lets say for example you have a boss that can only be unlocked if your team level is 15 (which is the hardest level as of now in lifesteal), and that boss gives custom loot which can help the players in their gameplay, in terms of PVP or farming.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
It can help JartexNetwork players be more active instead of being just afk in spawn to get random rewards (for lifesteal players) , adding this would mean more /goldshop components added to the game which would help in adding more economy for the owner.
again, this addition would facilitate a sense of relation between other components of the gamemode, there is literally no point in achieving level 15 in /team, adding this would reward the players somehow.​

Mack

Donator
Donator
IGN
lpwmack_17
Suggestion - Upvote (+1)

Hey Odelon,

I decided to give your Suggestion “Custom Bosses” an
Upvote (+1)

“I see what you mean, I think you are right when getting max hearts there is nothing to do anymore”

I hope that this Gets Accepted, And Goodluck with this.

Goodluck!