Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied CSGO

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZWEKKERBOY

Minecraft Username:
ZWEKKERBOY

What is the suggestion about?
CSGO

Description:
Dear owner, players and staff of Jartex Network,

Long ago, I think like one year ago we were able to play CSGO on Jartex Network, without any mods. I played it a lot and I really liked it. I never encountered problems and I always had great fun. Shooting and tactics, it was great! Until one day, it just was gone!

I still don't know why it was removed, in the change log was just something like "removed CSGO". But if the reason was that not enough players played it, it was probably because it always there in the corner, to be forgotten. It never was really advertised like kitpvp or creative. For that a page on the homepage and a special page on the website will fix this problem.

It was actually the only unique thing Jartex had, especially for a cracked server. Nowadays, actually every server is the same; creative, kitPvP or Skywars. I agree that there were not like tons of players, but there were enough to play it together. I don't understand why it is removed so is my suggestion or actually question; Is there any way to bring CSGO on Jartex back?

Please bring back the fun shooting each other in Minecraft. Thanks for reading.

Greetings,
ZWEKKERBOY

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
It makes Jartex more enique, while there is litterly no cracked server that features unmodded CSGO on Minecraft. This will lead to players that come especially to play CSGO, and maybe look at other features. More players means a bigger change at people buying ranks. Also you can implement a rank that unlocks a special weapon, which will lead to more money.

I can't think of a downside of bringing back CSGO, other than the cost to maintain extra server space. But for that you get more players, who get Jartex money by buying ranks. This will make it possible to maintain the server space needed.

Also it isn't only good for Jartex itself but also for the players, who really enjoyed playing CSGO and hopefully enjoy it, in the future again.

Extra Information:
If there are any questions, and I am not online on the forum you can contact me on Discord; ZWEKKERBOY#2931, with e-mail: [email protected] or with Skype: live:zwekkerboy_1

I really appreciate you guys reading this. Thank you.

ItsMehFantom

Neutral,because:
-Your idea is explain in details,which is quite easy to understand the gamemode.
-We have to rely on the Devs+,whenever they think this is a good gamemode,they will prob add this gamemode in to the upcoiming minigames update.

Max12368

Yes Nice idea Because the pole is gonna end in my birthday :c in 23 september by the way Csgo was also added in jartex but they removed it, yea they should add it back :D nice idea man +1 For you

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
ZWEKKERBOY

ZWEKKERBOY

Dear staff members,

Could you please explain why a -1? I mean, with a motive I do understand why. I still don't know why it was removed after all.

Best regards,
Zwekkerboy

Status
Not open for further replies.