Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Crypto discussion

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
prohero123

prohero123

Donator
Donator
IGN
prohero123
guys someone told me nfts were non functional testicles also if u got a good tower pc u can mine and then with the money you got buy another pc to mine and then get a full on factory of it and then mine and mine and surpass elon musk
That sounds like an interesting idea, the only problem being is that currently, I do not have such a good pc :cry:

Polarexian7

Donator
Donator
IGN
Polarexian7
That sounds like an interesting idea, the only problem being is that currently, I do not have such a good pc :cry:
yes but dont worry bc nfts are Non Functional T[] and also make sure to save up!

Last edited:
AUTHOR
AUTHOR
prohero123

prohero123

Donator
Donator
IGN
prohero123
Anyways even though there are many risks involved, probably Polkadot and Avalanche, probably in these next months it is probable that it will increase in value.

AdaFoster

Hello there. It’s been a long time since your last replies, guys. Hope you all are doing well. I also hope your investments are doing well too. Tbh, I’ve given up investing in crypto. As for bitcoin, I’m not sure if it will bring us profit soon. Btw, guys, what do you think about the current situation with BTC? Personally, I’ve switched to trading. I’ve always been dreaming of it, so the time has come to start and download mt5 for pc. Actually, I’ll be surprised if it turns out there are traders among us. Anyway, guys, I’ll be waiting for your replies. Keep the thread updated.

Last edited: