Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD
  • Welcome to Suggestions
    More information can be found here: CLICK ME

Store Creator Codes/Creator specific items or events

Jigsaw_Jigsaw

Donator
Donator

Minecraft Username:
Jigsaw_Jigsaw​

What is your suggestion's title?
Creator Codes/Creator specific items or events​

Suggestion Details:
Hello! I was just looking at the store yesterday when I realised that Jartex does not have any sort of "Creator Code" or "Support a creator" option anywhere on the server/forums.

For those of you who do not know what a creator code is ill explain it right now.

A creator code is a unique identifier given to content creators, such as streamers and YouTubers, who promote the game. When players enter a creator’s code during purchases on the server's store, (generally) a portion of the revenue is shared with the creator or the player is given a small discount on their purchase (5-10% or so). This system incentivizes creators to produce content and drive engagement, benefiting both the creators and the server. It’s a win-win situation: players support their favorite creators, and creators are rewarded for bringing more players to the server.

I propose that the Jartex dev team/owners consider this suggestion. Given the server's current all-time low activity, investing in marketing and promotions would greatly benefit both the server and its player base. In a similar vein, allowing creators to host more inclusive events would foster community engagement and attract more players. (This idea deserves a dedicated post, so I'll leave it at that for now.)​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
The idea(s) would help bring more revenue and players to the server, in turn allowing the brilliant dev team to devote even more time and effort into growing the server.​

Extra Information:
Feel free to leave critiques and feedback to this, id be more than happy to clear up doubts and improve on the suggestion further.​

IGN
Beast_Akshat69
nice idea and a nice username I will upvote it. I thought creators had discounts already but they should get . For this +1

Lumin0us

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
great addition for content creators and staff
+1