Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Accepted [Creative] //Replace being added to creative

Status
Not open for further replies.

InsertUpgrade

Donator
Minecraft Username:
CharlesBrown

What is the suggestion about?
//Replace being added to creative

Game-mode(s) / Platform(s):
Creative

Description:
Creative has some of the world edit commands which get used the most when building. Some of the commands used to build using world edit are //pos 1, //pos 2, //set, //copy and //paste (on this server) but many of us builders are sick and tired of replacing blocks when //replace will help us when we are working with much larger builds that are too hard to replace blocks hand by hand. Therefore I have reasoning to come forth out of the builder creative community and propose the idea of adding //replace to the world edit on the server.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
It will help all the builders whenever they are struggling to change blocks for larger builds, fixing big errors in builds, test different blocks and an easier way to get around other blocks instead of using //set. The community of builders would like this being added to help with all those reasons and more.

JaySN

Addicted Member
Excellent idea and its very reasonable. I don't find any reason why this should be down voted.

bbbbbb

Addicted Member
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Events Builder
IGN
bbbbbbb

Max

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Suggestion - ACCEPTED

Hello CharlesBrown,​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network.​
I am glad to tell you that your suggestion is accepted and it has been implemented!​
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Good morning,
Gunfire

Status
Not open for further replies.